6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 8, 2013 1:48 PM by RandySwineford

Responses View

NewUser2012/04

Can I view a copy of the Form Submission Receipt which each form filler receives after they have submitted their responses? This only shows their responses, where skip logic has been used and does not show every question in the questionaire. Thanks - Graeme

• 1. Re: Responses View
          Pengpeng Sun

Hello Graeme,

Here is a copy of receipt:

Untitled.jpg

Please find Email Receipts setting under Options tab after you create a form. As you can see, there are 2 checkboxes enable the receipt contains submitted data/empty fields or not. But Formscentral does NOT support any more customizations.

Thanks,

Pengpeng

• 2. Re: Responses View
            NewUser2012/04 Level 1

Hi Pengpeng

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I had already done what you have suggested.

1. What you are showing in the box above is the email the form filler receives, which only shows the questions they have answered, because I ticked the box under Email Receipts to only give them questions they have answered.
            2. What I receive is every question on the form, whether it has been answered or not.

Is there any way I can receive what the form filler receives, or do I have to ask the form filler to send me a copy of the email they receive? That is, responses to the questions they have answered only, not the whole form.

Thanks

Graeme

• 3. Re: Responses View
              Pengpeng Sun Level 1

Hi Graeme,

If I understand your question correctly, you can try Email Notifications. Adobe FormsCentral Notifications <formscentral-noreply@acrobat.com> will send a mail to form auther or co-auther which includes a summary of the response every time form filler submit.

Find Email Notifications under Options, check both 2 checkboxes.

Thanks,

Pengpeng

• 4. Re: Responses View
                NewUser2012/04 Level 1

Hi Pengpeng

I have previously ticked all the boxes that are necessary in the Options, but the following situation still exists:

1.       The form filler receives an email from Forms Central  of the questions they have answered only. They do not receive an email showing all questions, whether they have answered them or not.

2.       I receive from Forms Central an email showing all questions on the form, whether the form filler has answered them or not.

Is there any way I can receive an email from Forms Central with only the questions the form filler  has  answered? Or do I have to ask the form filler to send me a copy of the email they receive from Forms Central.

It seems stupid to me that the form filler can receive an email with only the questions they have answered, but I receive every question in the entire form, whether the questions have been answered or not.

Regards

Graeme Evans

• 5. Re: Responses View
                  Pengpeng Sun Level 1

Hi Graeme,

I got what you want here, but this is not something we currently support, you can add or vote on feature ideas:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/formscentral?view=idea

If you need to add a new idea click "Create an idea" under "Actions" in the top right.

Thanks,

Pengpeng

• 6. Re: Responses View
                    RandySwineford Adobe Employee

We now provide an option to not include empty fields when sending an email notification.

Notifications - Empty Option Highlight.PNG