• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why directed to download flash player when I already have it?

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is my first problem encountered while downloading Adove Flash Player. I was trying to watch video on you tube. after i clicked the start button to begin, it asked to download "Adove flash player" to watch this video. I was never asked to do this. I tried to download it anyway. After  running 99 seconds and 1 sec left, it paused. I clicked pause box it changed to running security scan. I clicked run again.Then "user account control dialog box came up and asked if I want to allow the Flash Player to change settings. I clicked yes. Then the Flash Player Installer window appeared and it shows that Chrome is already installed in my computer. Is there anyone who can help me with this?. I tried several times with same results. Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Pat

Thankx for your reply. I was away busy doing other things. My OS is window 7 and it happened only with ATT.Yahoo. When I clic video on You Tube, it says  I need Adove Flash Player installed in red box. And right beside it, there was another note and it says "You are using outdated browser, which You Tube no longer supports. Since some features on You Tube may not work. You are viewing a lightweight version of the video page. Go back to the regular page.". When I clic the " go back to the regular page" viedeo started to play. It never happened before until I reported on Wednesday. Same video played normal on Google Chrome. My current Adove Flash Player is 11 Active X.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines