Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which version should be used on older computer

Apr 17, 2013 Apr 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried downloading the latest version of Flash Player, and I could never get the window to come up to download.  When I tried to troubleshoot, I checked the system requirements, only to discover that my system isn't up to the requirements of theFlash 11.7.  Using Win XP SP3, 1.5 GHz processor, 256 MB RAM (yes, it's old!) and the most recent version of Flash prior to the current release.  I'm wondering if I should uninstall the Flash I have and install an older version (and if so, which version).  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should still work fine on your system.  Regarding your download problem, try the offline installer(s) from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Pat.  I will try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines