0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2013 1:32 PM by sgvsdsghfbtbdg

No question, just a complaint

sgvsdsghfbtbdg

I just wanted to send an e-mail to complain about the installation process for Flash player.  I've wandered around your web site and can't find how to do that.  I know I'm in the wrong place but I'm not going to waste any more time trying to find the right place.

Flash Player requires frequent updates.  That damages its reputation.  When Steve Jobs refused to allow Flash on iPhones, it seemed like a reasonable decision to me.

Every time I upgrade Flash (which, as I've said, happens frequently), I'm asked to install a McAfee scan or some such thing, which I don't want, have never wanted, and will never want; but I need to turn off that option every time.  Likewise, I have always, and will always, want to control when Flash Player updates itself; but every time I do upgrade, I have to turn off the "preferred" option of letting it update itself automatically.   I feel like I'm dealing with a sleazy snake-oil merchant who is trying to put one over one me at every opportunity.  I will be so happy when HTML5 makes Flash obsolete and I don't have to deal with you any more.