3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2013 11:20 PM by redheadwildchild

    how to give an image this effect using either photoshop or illustrator (cs6)?


      Hi, I've been poking around trying to figure out how to make an image look like the ones in this design:


      and I haven't been able to figure it out. Any suggestions?