• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

APSB13-10 causing an error with spreadsheetFormatCell tag

Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I loaded hotfix 4 and jdk-7u17 earlier in the week.  All was well.  Loaded APSB13-10 this morning on my development server and now I am getting a "coldfusion.excel.Excel.formatCell(Lcoldfusion/excel/ExcelInfo;Lcoldfusion/runtime/Struct;IIZ)V null" error.  Tried the same page on my test server which as HF4/jdk-7u17 and it works fine.  Anyone got any ideas on what is causing the problem? Running on Windows server 2008 R2

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a bug report here for this issue, I suggest you vote it up: https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3540876

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 22, 2013 Apr 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Attempted to vote, but voting site appears to be down.  I'm having the same problem just to confirm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation