• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XI's Distiller Crashes on Launch Every Time

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I have just downloaded the New Acrobat XI, which I only need for Distiller anyway and have no other use for at all

When i launch Distiller it pops up, then its gone

I Uninstalled all of my Fonts but the System Fonts

I went to Safe Mode and Deleted all of the System Fonts I could, then I Overwrote the existing ones with a Fresh Set of System Fonts.

Still same problem

Tried Uninstalling & Reinstalling, to No Avail

Illustrator works Fine, Photoshop works Fine, InDesign Works Fine, Acrobat XI Works Fine

No program on my system has even the slightest bit of Font problem..

My Font Manager has said my Fonts are all Green

I Uninstalled XI and Installed Acrobat 9 Pro, and Distiller Worked perfectly

I think it has to do with one of the following:

• When installing Acrobat 9 Pro, you get alot of otions for "Installing support for Simplified Chinese Languages", which I use.. and have installed on my system , like GB18030.. XI doesnt give any of those options
  • When the Distiller from XI launches, it goes into spastic mode and does all sorts of tests before it launches... the Distiller from 9 doesnt do that, and it just launches...
  • As it flashes on at start up, I've hit ctrl+L and found the list of Font Folders it watches, which may be a cause.. (I had to do that like 12 times to get all the information)
    • C:\Windows\Fonts

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Fonts

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Sing Mark II

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\EQUATION

• D:\Program Files (x86)\Acrobat\Acrotabt 11\Resources\Font

• (I wrote all those myself, so there might be some little path error.. not a Distiller Problem}

So here are my questions:

• What is XI's Distiller doing at start up that no other program on my computer is doing?
    • it seems a shady behavior to me...
  • and is there any standalone versions of distiller that function just as good as the XI's one?
    • Distiller has been a part of our workflow forever.. We have been more pleased with the cutomizations & results from EPS to PDF through Distiller.. and use them for Print, at higher options & output qualities than we get from direct PDF output from programs.. and we dont want to lose Distiller in our workflow. that would totally suck for us
    • No Distiller, No Upgrade.

thanks

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2013 Apr 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nobody has any idea about what this problem might be?

even the slightest direction would be helpful

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2013 Apr 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears you are running a 64-bit system. I suspect it is probably Win7, but you did not say. My guess is that you are still running AA XI.0.0. You should open Acrobat and go to help>updates. If that does not work, let us know so we can help in the download of updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2013 Apr 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the reply.

I updated to 11.0.1, according to the Update Site

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate x64.. I think thats standard, there arent many people using 32-bit Windows who do much Graphic work, since its limited to 3.5GB of Ram..

and Windows 7 is still the Workhorse of the Windows Family, not to be replaced by 8 for most Office & Pro Desktop Publishing Solutions..

so, if something isnt working with Windows 7 x64 it basically has a problem with Windows altogether, these days

anyway, I really thought it might work.. but it didnt.. thanks though.. any other ideas??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

went to a Log in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\Distiller 11

and at the bottom, under the date of everytime i tried to launch Distiller, I get this same log:

Adobe PostScript software version: 3018.101

CID support library initialization completed.

Adobe PDF Settings file read error in PDFX4 2008.joboptions:

/CheckCompliance out of range

-----------------

I tried Renaming the PDFX4 2008.joboptions file at C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Adobe PDF\Settings, but that didnt fix it..

I searched for "checkcompliance" in PDFX4 2008.joboptions, and there was only one entry, this:

>>

/AllowPSXObjects false

/CheckCompliance [

/PDFX4:2007

]

/PDFX1aCheck false

/PDFX3Check false

/PDFXCompliantPDFOnly true

/PDFXNoTrimBoxError false

/PDFXTrimBoxToMediaBoxOffset [

]

-------------------------

I tried Deleting CheckCompliance[/PDFX4:2007] but that didnt work , and no changes were made to the log

I tried adding the line /PDFX4Check false, but that also had no effect and no log entry

Also, when I double-click on the PDFX4 2008.joboptions file, it opens the Preferences, but I dont see anything in there that would help

Anyone have any ideas?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried putting an old PDFX42008 file i had backed up from a previous Acrobat.. but that wasnt able to open when double-clicked.. so I put the original back as it was, and it made different log entry when trying to run:

Adobe PostScript software version: 3018.101

CID support library initialization completed.

which seems a success to me, but the behavior was the same.. shows a splash screen, shows the program for about 1 second, then closes completely..

so I dont know what to make of this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2013 May 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it seems to be the result of a System Modification preventing Programs from accessing different DLL's in certain ways, if certain behaviors are present, which is what the Trial Version of Acrobat does, Spamming that Pop-up Screen everytime Distiller is open, After its been open.. it then reaches for its Spam message, which is where it was blocked.. which Distiller responded to by closing

I think this is malicious behavior..

Programmed by Adobe, Acrobat doesnt have the same spam, only Distiller, why would Acrobat not have it, but poor Distiller, of all things, have it?

is it that you dont think anyone important uses Distiller, and so you'll spam the crap out of them?

Its a Malicious & Suspicious behavior.

Another little purposely-programmed Malevolence on the Part of Adobe which resembles much bigger problems causing users to spend days or weeks trying to fix the problem, and invest a considerable amount of resources, money, & time to attempt to repair..

and all the while, its adobes ultimate plan all along..

its almost as good as the Multiple-Scratch Disks errors that made me want to go out and replace my entire computer.

thanks again Adobe..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2013 May 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, to Recap on this Problem:

Possible Cause 1:

Corrupt Fonts

Too Many Fonts

Solutions:

• Turn Off / Disable, or uninstall extra Fonts
  • Scan your Fonts for Troubles & Delete any faulty ones, using a Fault Manager, or a  Font Validator

Possible Cause 2:

Adobe Spam Advertisement to Buy throughout "Trial" Versions - Spam Launcher Blocked

Solutions:

• Allow the Spam Advertisements to Launch normally every time you open the Product, throughout the entire duration of the Trial, Asking you to Buy it, then close the harassing message, each time, before you can even use the Trial
  • Pay Adobe to stop Spamming your computer with Advertisements in its so-called & barely useable "Trial"
  • Use the Acrobat Bundled in your Creative Suite
  • Revert back to a Previous Version of Acrobat

The Term "Trial" is quite Accurate, its very aptly named.. Getting it to work right is quite the crucible

"Trial By Fire & Brimstone" might be an even more clarifying & better-suited name

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2013 May 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have the same Distiller crash problems and suspect it has something to do with my Fonts. I thought I deleted all not-original fonts but maybe there's one left. I tried using the Font Validator, but it took ages and finally crashed somewhere at font 37 of 100+. Do you maybe have a link to a free fault manager that you mentioned? I've been stuck at this problem for a while now, it used to work just fine but now it just keeps crashing and I need the Distiller for my business.

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is My List of the Best Free Font Management Software (In Alphabetical Order😞

I cant remember which of these have Font Testers, or which can Load/Unload:

Adobe Type Manager  with  Adobe Type Manager Fix

AMP Font Viewer

California Fonts

CFont Pro

DP4 Font 32-bit

DP4 Font 64-bit

Font Frenzy

Font Hit

Font Matrix revision819

Font Matrix revision647

Font Matrix 0.6.0

Font Runner

Font Xplorer Free

Nexus Font

Opcion

I think These have Most Potential:

Nexus Font

Font Matrix

AMP Font Viewer

Opcion

CFont Pro

Font Xplorer Free

Also,

CG Font Load Unload   from CGrech is a small, portable tool that allows you to Temporarily Load & Unload Fonts to use with programs, without Installing & Uninstalling them.. great to use with any fonts other thn system fonts..

• Start the Program
  • Click "Load" & Browse to the Fonts you want to Load temporarily, from any folder on your system
    • Or Select the fonts in the List, first, then click "Load" to Load them
  • Unload the Fonts by selecting the fonts you want to Unload in the list, then clicking "Unload"
  • Save the Fonts  to a file after Loading them by clicking "Save Loaded Font List", with the name of your Project & Program, then just Load that File again to Load the fonts you used just on that project (Fonts Have to stay in the Same Folder, if you move them the Save becomes invalid)
  • Click "Font Registry View" to perform a quick scan the check the path location in the Registry.. of any problems are found, manually fix them

And if you're into paid Font Managers:

Here is my List of the Best Paid Font Management Software (Not Free - In Order of Best):

Suitcase Fusion

Font Agent Pro (maybe No Windows 7 or 8 support yet)

Font Expert

Printer's Apprentice

MainType

Advanced Font Viewer

I personally use Font Expert.. but I'd like to try some of the other ones

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And Here's How I used Microsoft Font Validator:

Since its Easy to have some Font Problems with newer versions of certain programs like Adobe Distiller Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc... which have stricter requirements for Font Integrity prior to program launch, Here are some measures I took to build up & Maintain the Integrity of my Font Collection:

Clean up Files:

• Run CCleaner - Check the Option to Clean the Font Cache
  • Control Panel > User Accounts > make a new User Account (Administrator)
  • Log Off your User1 Account
  • Delete any Contents found in the following Files:
    • C:\Users\user1\AppData\Local\Temp
    • C:\Users\user1\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
    • C:\Users\user1\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files
    • C:\Users\user1\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer
    • Delete similar folders in C:\Users\user1\AppData\LocalLow
  • Log back in to Original Account
  • Delete the New Account from Control Panel > User Accounts

Microsoft Font Validator:

• Download & Install Microsoft Font Validator.msi from Here
  • Go to Control Panel > Fonts
  • Select a Font Shortcut > Right-Click > Properties >Remember "Location"
  • Run Font Validator
    • Table Tests > Select All
    • Rasterization (default settings)
  • Browse to the Address in "Location"
  • Click the Checkbox to Begin Testing
    • It will take a long time to load and may appear to be Not Responding for a long time as it loads fonts
    • It will have to run each test one by one on every font on your system.. the whole thing could take a long time.. 
    • Its probably a good idea to let it run overnight, or maybe even a few days, depending on how many fonts you have installed
    • It inspects each glyph one by one, so western fonts will be very fast, while Asian Fonts could take a very long time..
  • Repeat with all Fonts in C:\Windows\Fonts
  • Copy which Fonts had errors & Uninstall them from their location, and try re-installing or look for replacement fonts..
    • The Validator:
      • identifies 'static' errors by evaluating structural adherence to the spec, as well as for encoding inconsistencies within the font, errors with glyph contours, and out-of-range & unlikely values.
      • Performs detailed checks of run-time errors by rasterizing and hinting glyphs.
      • Generates errors when it finds a problem that may cause the font to either function in an unexpected fashion, not function at all, or when it finds something inconsistent with Microsoft recommendations.
    • The Errors may not prevent the font from working with current or previous Windows operating systems, but may compromise the usefulness of the font in the future or cause problems in certain newer programs
  • If the Program Crashes, take note of where it was, and start from there next time
  • It sometimes seems the program isnt working, and just keeps repeating itself, but it is, its just going through every version of every font, but the name & font location remains the same..

Also, you can try booting into safemode, and replacing all the system fonts you are able to with Known Good Original Fonts, such as from a diffferent computer with a newer Install, or download them from a Windows Font Restore Collection online, etc..

Of course, i did all of this and more, and didnt even need to.. thanks to the Cheeky Adobe Team, skilled in the black arts of making your computer appear to have problems it doesnt...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow what a quick and immense answer! Thank you very much.

So you're basicly saying that I'm probably going to do all these tests and possible solutions for nothing because it could just as well just be the black arts of Adobe playing and I'm just better off with for example acrobat 9? Don't the forums flush over with Distiller problems with other Distiller versions as well? Sadly you can't just switch to an other Distiller version can you? Because I like the Acrobat XI, it's only the Distiller that is causing the isssue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

right..

i likewise was quite enjoying Acrobat XI.. I've since gone back to an older version, just because of how Adobe deals with the Distiller users

Acrobat users would certainly not tolerate this sort of harassing behavior, but Distiller users are only a small percent of the Acrobat user-base, so their manipulations & abuses can go unnoticed, and unvoiced.

I refuse to purchase any program who's trial is so offensive as Distillers.. or who's programming seems willfully undermining of the Users Liberties, Uses, and Enjoyment

So bon voyage XI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL, so which version do you recommend?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didnt like X at all..

the last good one was 9.. didnt like 8 either.. but 7 was nice too..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2013 Dec 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue on a MAC. 

Adobe XI's Distiller Crashes on Launch Every Time

I have completely removed all fonts, I have used Font Doctor and Suitcase Fusion 5 to remove any font issues.  I am running OS 10.8.5. Adobe CC Abrobat Pro 11. Here is what my results are every time I try to load our company-specific joboptions file.  I even have a BRAND NEW hard drive as of 2 weeks ago.  I have read every forum and have experienced every issue that you have had but no fix has worked.  Have you had any success yet?

Process:     Distiller [1028]
Path:        /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/MacOS/Distiller
Identifier:  com.adobe.distiller
Version:     11.0.0 (11.0.0)
Code Type:   X86 (Native)

Parent Process:  launchd [149]

User ID:     502

Date/Time:   2013-12-04 12:06:22.593 -0600
OS Version:  Mac OS X 10.8.5 (12F45)

Report Version:  10

Interval Since Last Report:      13918 sec
Crashes Since Last Report:       4

Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  12 sec

Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   3

Anonymous UUID:                  28662061-274B-952D-6AFF-629684E39252

Crashed Thread:  12

Exception Type:  EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)

Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:

[1028] stack overflow

Thread 0:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib    0x972127ce mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib    0x97211cac mach_msg + 68
2   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore0x93dcc003 YieldToThread + 389
3   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore0x93dcc252 YieldToAnyThread + 18
4   com.adobe.DistillerLib    0x015e9ae3 DistillerYield + 83
5   com.adobe.DistillerLib    0x015d86f5 DistillerEngine::Init() + 1093
6   com.adobe.DistillerLib    0x015e8110 DistillerOpen + 48
7   com.adobe.distiller       0x0002a182 DistLibStartDistiller() + 194
8   com.adobe.distiller       0x00004bca -[AADAppController awakeFromNib] + 922
9   libobjc.A.dylib           0x92cbf586 -[NSObject performSelector:] + 62
10  com.apple.CoreFoundation  0x9834c5b4 -[NSSet makeObjectsPerformSelector:] + 228
11  com.apple.AppKit          0x961dff11 -[NSIBObjectData nibInstantiateWithOwner:topLevelObjects:] + 1180
12  com.apple.AppKit          0x966aa14c old_loadNib + 349
13  com.apple.AppKit          0x961bdb0c +[NSBundle(NSNibLoading) _loadNibFile:nameTable:withZone:ownerBundle:] + 939
14  com.apple.AppKit          0x9630e8a4 +[NSBundle(NSNibLoading) loadNibFile:externalNameTable:withZone:] + 154
15  com.apple.AppKit          0x961bd51f +[NSBundle(NSNibLoading) loadNibNamed:owner:] + 709
16  com.apple.AppKit          0x961b9398 NSApplicationMain + 447
17  com.adobe.distiller       0x00002635 start + 53

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib    0x972159ae kevent + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib         0x9488fc71 _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 993
2   libdispatch.dylib         0x9488f7a9 _dispatch_mgr_thread + 53

Thread 2:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib    0x972150ee __workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_c.dylib         0x949810ac _pthread_workq_return + 45
2   libsystem_c.dylib         0x94980e79 _pthread_wqthread + 448
3   libsystem_c.dylib         0x94968daa start_wqthread + 30

Thread 3:

Thread 4:

Thread 5:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib    0x972148e2 __psynch_cvwait + 10
1   libsystem_c.dylib         0x94983280 _pthread_cond_wait + 833
2   libsystem_c.dylib         0x94a09089 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 71
3   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore0x93dce492 TSWaitOnCondition + 128
4   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore0x93dce68e TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative + 146
5   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore0x93d1aacb MPWaitOnQueue + 261
6   com.adobe.ACE             0x012e04dc ACEMPThread::Task() + 126
7   com.adobe.ACE             0x012e0441 TaskGlue + 17
8   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore0x93da1a7b PrivateMPEntryPoint + 68
9   libsystem_c.dylib         0x9497e5b7 _pthread_start + 344
10  libsystem_c.dylib         0x94968dce thread_start + 34

Thread 6:

4   com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore0x93dce68e TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative + 146

Thread 7:

Thread 8:

Thread 9:

Thread 10:

Thread 11:

Thread 12 Crashed:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib    0x97214a6a __pthread_kill + 10
1   libsystem_c.dylib         0x9497fb2f pthread_kill + 101
2   libsystem_c.dylib         0x949b6738 __abort + 199
3   libsystem_c.dylib         0x949b8b5e __stack_chk_fail + 233
4   com.adobe.DistillerLib    0x018e11d9 ReadCFFIndex + 585
5   com.adobe.PDFL            0x00544c46 0x53000 + 5184582

Thread 12 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):

eax: 0x00000000  ebx: 0x66666667  ecx: 0xb063b0dc  edx: 0x97214a6a

edi: 0xb063c000  esi: 0x00000006  ebp: 0xb063b0f8  esp: 0xb063b0dc

ss: 0x00000023  efl: 0x00000206  eip: 0x97214a6a   cs: 0x0000000b

ds: 0x00000023   es: 0x00000023   fs: 0x00000023   gs: 0x0000000f

cr2: 0x037fb000

Logical CPU: 0

Binary Images:

0x1000 -0x33ff3 +com.adobe.distiller (11.0.0 - 11.0.0) <EDB6DDE1-ABB4-3469-ADEA-B3DA00DB1102> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/MacOS/Distiller

0x53000 -   0x825fff +com.adobe.PDFL (PROD_MAJOR.PROD_MINOR.PROD_STEP - 11.0.0.21186) <44FE792C-B542-37E0-88B7-C74F7D4CAB5C> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobePDFL.framework/Versions/A/AdobePDFL

0x8b5000 -   0x8d6ff7 +com.adobe.AXE8SharedExpat (AdobeAXE8SharedExpat 3.7.101.21186 - 3.7.101.21186) <D65C0C81-572E-3DCB-A1CF-BC5BF2D59500> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeAXE8SharedExpat.framework/Versions/A/AdobeAXE8SharedExpat

0x8f5000 -   0xec9ff7 +com.adobe.AGM (AdobeAGM 4.28.32.1 - 4.28.32.1) <4E17E364-9586-3654-A1EB-C8AB66C351EE> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeAGM.framework/Versions/A/AdobeAGM

0x12de000 -  0x1430fe7 +com.adobe.ACE (AdobeACE 2.20.02.1 - 2.20.02.1) <711209D4-FBA8-37AE-9B21-E7F7EAE52A36> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeACE.framework/Versions/A/AdobeACE

0x14a6000 -  0x14e0ff3 +com.adobe.ARE (AdobeARE 1.5.02.21195 - 1.5.02.21195) <583E0BDD-2204-3470-BDEB-330B4EE311F3> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeARE.framework/Versions/A/AdobeARE

0x14e7000 -  0x1505ff3 +com.adobe.BIB (AdobeBIB 1.2.03.1 - 1.2.03.1) <21A36908-3031-35AF-A74B-ECC65BEAEC9F> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeBIB.framework/Versions/A/AdobeBIB

0x152c000 -  0x1552ffb +com.adobe.BIBUtils (AdobeBIBUtils 1.1.01 - 1.1.01) <DE33E3BF-669D-3851-8C16-CA1CFCDA315A> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeBIBUtils.framework/Versions/A/AdobeBIBUtils

0x1559000 -  0x15afffb +com.adobe.AdobeXMPCore (Adobe XMP Core 5.4 -c 5 - 78.147326) <82EFE343-F643-34AD-94FA-293E338F1F9C> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeXMP.framework/Versions/A/AdobeXMP

0x15b8000 -  0x1a1cfff +com.adobe.DistillerLib (11.0.0 - 11.0.0) <6B88A30C-0933-3050-A8FD-716B2C03921B> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/DistillerLib.framework/Versions/A/DistillerLib

0x1b75000 -  0x1b77fff +com.adobe.acrobat.acroamt (1.0 - 1.0) <72B45529-8A38-3201-9372-6BF5CABE75F4> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/AcroAMT.framework/Versions/A/AcroAMT

0x1b7b000 -  0x1bf1ff3 +com.adobe.AcroPDFProcessor (9.1) <AEDAC410-B7A4-3B34-8C46-923FC84CAB6B> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/AcroPDFProcessor.framework/Versions/A/AcroPDFProcessor

0x1c44000 -  0x1c5fff9 +AdobePDFSettings (1) /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobePDFSettings.framework/Versions/A/AdobePDFSettings

0x1c79000 -  0x1d86ff7 +com.adobe.PDFPort (AdobePDFPort 2.1.0.21195 - 2.1.0.21195) <8CD89727-70B5-38BC-9DE4-37076BD7238C> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobePDFPort.framework/Versions/A/AdobePDFPort

0x1d94000 -  0x1e01ff7 +libicudata.40.0.dylib (40) <94A53743-16F4-CFA4-164E-D0AC4431B899> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/ICUData.framework/Versions/4.0/libicudata.40.0.dylib

0x1e04000 -  0x1ea2ff3 +libicucnv.40.0.dylib (40) <24A6FEF6-E3BF-5B0A-702E-FB6C04B8347E> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/ICUConverter.framework/Versions/4.0/libicucnv.40.0.dylib

0x1ec8000 -  0x21c5ffb +com.adobe.CoolType (AdobeCoolType 5.11.03.1 - 5.11.03.1) <8107CB3B-8C6B-3BA1-BD5F-8ED7DB902209> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeCoolType.framework/Versions/A/AdobeCoolType

0x22dc000 -  0x22e9ff3  com.apple.Librarian (1.1 - 1) <68F8F983-5F16-3BA5-BDA7-1A5451CC02BB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Librarian

0x3700000 -  0x37e5ff7 +com.adobe.amtlib (amtlib 6.2.0.42 - 6.2.0.42) <979ED254-104A-0377-8FC4-E878DA48F523> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/amtlib.framework/amtlib

0x6bbb000 -  0x6bc9fff  libSimplifiedChineseConverter.dylib (61) <60899F9C-A79F-3BC2-855E-DC5C78B98FEB> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libSimplifiedChineseConverter.dylib

0xcda9000 -  0xce67ff3  ColorSyncDeprecated.dylib (400) <35E3054C-5DF1-30D4-A368-C4FDB0992373> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/Resources/ColorSyncDeprecated.dylib

0x40000000 - 0x400afff7 +com.adobe.JP2K (2.0.0 - 2.0.0.21336) <2A9799C8-5013-372A-ADC5-D456BEA1F6F5> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/AdobeJP2K.framework/Versions/A/AdobeJP2K

0x8fe04000 - 0x8fe36e57  dyld (210.2.3) <23DBDBB1-1D21-342C-AC2A-0E55F27E6A1F> /usr/lib/dyld

0x90007000 - 0x9003dffb  com.apple.DebugSymbols (98 - 98) <9A9ADA0A-E487-3C8F-9998-286EE04C235A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols

0x90040000 - 0x90044ffe  libcache.dylib (57) <834FDCA7-FE3B-33CC-A12A-E11E202477EC> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib

0x90045000 - 0x9013dff9  libsqlite3.dylib (138.1) <AD7C5914-35F0-37A3-9238-A29D2E26C755> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib

0x9013e000 - 0x90148fff  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.1.5 - 4.1.5) <B855E8B4-2EE3-3BFF-8547-98A0F084F9AF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition

0x90149000 - 0x901abfff  libc++.1.dylib (65.1) <C0CFF9FF-5D52-3EAE-B921-6AE1DA00A135> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib

0x901ac000 - 0x90221ff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (332 - 341.1) <BEE998BC-E4A5-3BA0-A6B5-31A1DFA1522C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS

0x90222000 - 0x90246fff  libJPEG.dylib (851) <2425AE18-C181-3371-922F-4A09C1AC71CD> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib

0x90247000 - 0x902a1fff  com.apple.Symbolication (1.3 - 93) <A839CFC2-F870-3652-B353-15A55D88F88D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication

0x902a2000 - 0x902cfffe  libsystem_m.dylib (3022.6) <9975D9C3-3B71-38E3-AA21-C5C5F9D9C431> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib

0x906b1000 - 0x906ddff7  libsystem_info.dylib (406.17) <AA5611DB-A944-3072-B6BE-ACAB08689547> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib

0x90c3f000 - 0x90ee2ff3  com.apple.CoreImage (8.4.0 - 1.0.1) <C25B9EEC-4824-3088-BC08-2EA516C0728C> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage

0x90ee3000 - 0x90fe1ff7  libFontParser.dylib (84.6) <7D3EB3CC-527E-3A74-816A-59CAFD2260A4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib

0x90fe2000 - 0x90ff5ff9  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (237.4 - 237.4) <59197044-E513-3223-9337-6EB0F828CB82> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport

0x90ff6000 - 0x91002ff8  libbz2.1.0.dylib (29) <7031A4C0-784A-3EAA-93DF-EA1F26CC9264> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib

0x91003000 - 0x9103efef  libGLImage.dylib (8.10.1) <E29ED217-09B3-3436-A961-B6F8EBAA7BED> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib

0x910c0000 - 0x911b1ffc  libiconv.2.dylib (34) <B096A9B7-83A6-31B3-8D2F-87D91910BF4C> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib

0x911b2000 - 0x91221ffb  com.apple.Heimdal (3.0 - 2.0) <C007CED7-DDC9-3BA1-8077-294FAE9C78D5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal

0x9127e000 - 0x9139affb  com.apple.desktopservices (1.7.4 - 1.7.4) <782D711D-7930-324A-9015-686C2F86DBA3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv

0x9139b000 - 0x9139dfff  com.apple.securityhi (4.0 - 55002) <79E3B880-3AB7-3BF3-9CDF-117A45599545> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI

0x9139e000 - 0x913a5ff3  com.apple.NetFS (5.0 - 4.0) <1F7041F2-4E97-368C-8F5D-24153D81BBDB> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS

0x913a6000 - 0x913b2ff7  com.apple.NetAuth (4.0 - 4.0) <4983C4B8-9D95-3C4D-897E-07743326487E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth

0x913b3000 - 0x913d1ff3  com.apple.openscripting (1.3.6 - 148.3) <F3422C02-5ACB-343A-987B-A2D58EA2F5A8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting

0x913d2000 - 0x913d6fff  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.8 - 151.10) <A1858D81-086F-3BF5-87E3-9B70409FFDF6> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory

0x913d7000 - 0x9140aff3  com.apple.GSS (3.0 - 2.0) <EFFA5947-B6BA-3171-B667-9CCB17E0FF2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS

0x915ab000 - 0x915d0ffb  com.apple.framework.familycontrols (4.1 - 410) <B1755756-BEA2-3205-ADAA-68FCC32E60BD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls

0x915d1000 - 0x915d1ffd  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (148.3) <87895E27-88E2-3249-8D0E-B17E76FB00C1> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib

0x915d2000 - 0x919effff  FaceCoreLight (2.4.1) <B12C8721-EFB3-30A2-9A1B-ABCDF5670764> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCoreLight.framework/Versions/A/FaceCoreLight

0x91a1c000 - 0x91a76ffb  com.apple.AE (645.6 - 645.6) <44556FF7-A869-399A-AEBB-F4E9263D9152> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE

0x91a77000 - 0x91addfff  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (8.3 - 387.2) <0F7665F5-33F0-3661-9BE2-7DD2890E304B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore

0x91ade000 - 0x91af7fff  com.apple.Kerberos (2.0 - 1) <9BDE8F4D-DBC3-34D1-852C-898D3655A611> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos

0x91af8000 - 0x91afbfff  com.apple.help (1.3.2 - 42) <AD7EB1F0-A068-3A2C-9D59-38E59CEC0D96> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help

0x91afc000 - 0x91b4aff3  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.12.2 - 1.12.2) <15B4EFFC-22D1-3517-BE8C-7947DAA24729> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration

0x91b83000 - 0x91bfdff3  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55115.4) <8A3DA1FE-1985-3ECB-945A-6B1E853B4BDC> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation

0x91bfe000 - 0x91c0dfff  libGL.dylib (8.10.1) <74BE67B7-9EA0-3F16-B43B-48CB92C9ED27> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib

0x91c11000 - 0x91c96ff7  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <454E950F-291C-3E95-8F35-05CA0AD6B327> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit

0x91c97000 - 0x91c98fff  libdnsinfo.dylib (453.19) <3B523729-84A8-3D0B-B58C-3FC185060E67> /usr/lib/system/libdnsinfo.dylib

0x91ce1000 - 0x92099ffa  libLAPACK.dylib (1073.4) <9A6E5EAD-F2F2-3D5C-B655-2B536DB477F2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib

0x9209a000 - 0x920a3fff  com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 - 26.2) <B05709DD-3755-3635-B0CC-6CBBD17CFBD5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore

0x920a4000 - 0x920acfff  libcopyfile.dylib (89) <4963541B-0254-371B-B29A-B6806888949B> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib

0x920ad000 - 0x92320fff  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (4.07 - 697) <FC3D3781-983B-3262-B3DC-26192A9FA2FD> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera

0x92321000 - 0x9234aff7  libRIP.A.dylib (333.1) <E54E8576-5D00-3FCC-B512-9C42F4093507> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib

0x92352000 - 0x92359fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (379.38.1) <4F164CA8-4A4F-3B27-B88A-0926E2FEB7D4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib

0x9235a000 - 0x92371fff  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (1.1 - 132.3) <DD0AA3DB-376D-37F3-AC5B-17AC9B9E0A63> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage

0x92372000 - 0x92372fff  com.apple.Carbon (154 - 155) <C0A26E7B-28F1-3C7E-879E-A3CF3ED5111C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon

0x923a9000 - 0x923edff7  libGLU.dylib (8.10.1) <5520818E-F290-3942-80B8-370CF9C9B54C> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib

0x923ee000 - 0x92485ff7  com.apple.ink.framework (10.8.2 - 150) <A9C3B735-7D5F-3D7D-AA70-2CC852D09CDE> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink

0x924b7000 - 0x924befff  liblaunch.dylib (442.26.2) <310C99F8-0811-314D-9BB9-D0ED6DFA024B> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib

0x924bf000 - 0x9250eff6  libTIFF.dylib (851) <CC0B94FF-DE56-3CE4-AF93-BCA00C03924B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib

0x9255b000 - 0x925a9ffb  libFontRegistry.dylib (100) <3B8350C2-4D8F-38C4-A22E-2F855D7E83D1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib

0x925aa000 - 0x925ecffb  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 80.6) <AE962502-4539-3893-A2EB-9D384652AEAC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices

0x925ed000 - 0x926abff3  com.apple.ColorSync (4.8.0 - 4.8.0) <EFEDCB37-4F20-3CEC-A185-5D2976E11BAC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync

0x929a6000 - 0x929c8fff  libc++abi.dylib (26) <3AAA8D55-F5F6-362B-BA3C-CCAF0D3C8E27> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib

0x929c9000 - 0x929c9ffd  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.9.2 - 1.9.2) <CFAAB1B1-DBC7-3FF1-97BA-065C6620360D> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit

0x929ca000 - 0x929d6ffe  libkxld.dylib (2050.48.12) <44C8E278-D8CA-3CF4-B3F4-0299654EB341> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib

0x929d7000 - 0x92a2eff7  com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <2B5E454B-BC49-3E85-B54D-1950397C448C> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface

0x92a65000 - 0x92a65fff  com.apple.CoreServices (57 - 57) <956C6C6D-A5DD-314F-9C57-4A61D41F30CE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices

0x92b65000 - 0x92ca0ff7  libBLAS.dylib (1073.4) <FF74A147-05E1-37C4-BC10-7DEB57FE5326> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib

0x92ca1000 - 0x92dae057  libobjc.A.dylib (532.2) <FA455371-7395-3D58-A89B-D1520612D1BC> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib

0x92dbb000 - 0x92dbffff  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.5 - 94) <6B3E7E53-7708-3DA2-8C50-59C2B4735DE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels

0x92e27000 - 0x92e88ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.1.2 - 4.1.2) <C1D471E9-B4D6-3A59-975C-B3B3A25E6058> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio

0x92f27000 - 0x92f37ff2  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <875363E7-6D02-3229-A9DD-E5A5568A7D61> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis

0x92f69000 - 0x92fc0ff3  com.apple.HIServices (1.20 - 417) <B8410ABC-E0DB-31EB-B923-17F3B65B5F4C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices

0x92fc1000 - 0x93281ff3  com.apple.security (7.0 - 55179.13) <000FD8E9-D070-326A-B386-51314360FD5C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security

0x93282000 - 0x93282fff  libkeymgr.dylib (25) <D5E93F7F-9315-3AD6-92C7-941F7B54C490> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib

0x9329d000 - 0x93335fff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (557.6 - 557.6) <BE4B0D48-1239-3B9B-9905-551336777F09> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices

0x93338000 - 0x934f4ffd  libicucore.A.dylib (491.11.3) <FF55E176-7D66-3DBB-AF86-84744C47A02C> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib

0x934f5000 - 0x9350afff  com.apple.ImageCapture (8.0 - 8.0) <B8BD421F-D5A9-3FB4-8E89-AD5CFC0D4030> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture

0x939f0000 - 0x93a21fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 184.4) <A31BB2CE-6965-3610-8B11-EA26EC6D7EEA> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices

0x93a22000 - 0x93ad6fff  com.apple.coreui (2.0 - 181.1) <C15ABF35-B7F5-34ED-A461-386DAF65D96B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI

0x93ad7000 - 0x93b3efe7  libvDSP.dylib (380.10) <A9BB03FC-F70B-388F-8917-F8CE69F2164A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib

0x93b3f000 - 0x93b49ffe  com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement (2.0 - 2.0) <9732BA61-D6F6-3644-82DA-FF0D6FEEFC69> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement

0x93b4a000 - 0x93be5fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.0 - 117) <9ECC6770-6FBB-36B3-A4EE-0B60875019A9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication

0x93be6000 - 0x93c03fff  libxpc.dylib (140.43) <C628073D-51A0-3541-A665-1121520508C6> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

0x93c04000 - 0x93c0dff9  com.apple.CommonAuth (3.0 - 2.0) <B28B58CA-C5B1-378E-A969-6A36C7F754D1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth

0x93c0e000 - 0x93c0ffff  libremovefile.dylib (23.2) <9813B2DB-2374-3AA2-99B6-AA2E9897B249> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib

0x93c10000 - 0x93c12fff  libdyld.dylib (210.2.3) <05D6FF2A-F09B-309D-95F7-7AF10259C707> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib

0x93cd9000 - 0x93cf6ff7  libresolv.9.dylib (51) <B9742A2A-DF15-3F6E-8FCE-778A58214B3A> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib

0x93cf7000 - 0x93cf7fff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.7 - 19) <354094F0-F36B-36F9-BF5F-FD60590FBEB9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa

0x93d09000 - 0x93d0affd  libunc.dylib (25) <58599CBF-E262-3CEA-AFE1-35560E0177DC> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib

0x93d0b000 - 0x94010ff7  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1037.6 - 1037.6) <4DB4B0C9-1377-3062-BE0E-CD3326ACDAF0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore

0x947ad000 - 0x947b3fff  libGFXShared.dylib (8.10.1) <99622AD6-7A1D-368E-B163-A38400885B45> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib

0x9488b000 - 0x9489dff7  libdispatch.dylib (228.23) <86EF7D45-2D97-3465-A449-95038AE5DABA> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib

0x9489e000 - 0x948acff7  libz.1.dylib (43) <245F1B61-2276-3BBB-9891-99934116D833> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib

0x948b1000 - 0x9495bfff  com.apple.LaunchServices (539.9 - 539.9) <C0E0CFFF-3714-3467-87DA-4A6F0AF1953B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices

0x9495c000 - 0x94965fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.5.2 - 2.5.2) <89822A83-B450-3363-8E9C-9B80CB4450B1> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration

0x94966000 - 0x94967fff  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (220.3) <C532F6A6-7E85-38F3-8660-EC1066DF67BE> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib

0x94968000 - 0x94a25ffb  libsystem_c.dylib (825.40.1) <A5C0B70C-5F14-3BF8-AA5B-B22E7B12A4AE> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib

0x94a2b000 - 0x94a2bfff  libsystem_blocks.dylib (59) <3A743C5D-CFA5-37D8-80A8-B6795A9DB04F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib

0x94b5d000 - 0x94b73fff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.8 - 151.10) <3640B988-F915-3E0D-897C-CB04C95BA601> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory

0x94b74000 - 0x94c23ff7  com.apple.CoreText (260.0 - 275.17) <433387A6-69C1-32A5-9B61-9E2F6A5F9040> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText

0x94c2f000 - 0x94c31ffd  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (8.10.1) <F7CD59FE-314A-366E-9A27-CE5BD1D438BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib

0x94c33000 - 0x94c3affb  libunwind.dylib (35.1) <E1E8D8B3-3C78-3AB1-B398-C180DC6DCF05> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib

0x94c3b000 - 0x94c41fff  com.apple.print.framework.Print (8.0 - 258) <12AEAD24-6924-3923-9E4A-C5D21231E639> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print

0x94c42000 - 0x94c62ffd  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0 - 133.3) <FA45EAE8-BB10-3AEE-9FDC-C0C3A533FF48> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary

0x94c63000 - 0x94cabff5  com.apple.opencl (2.2.19 - 2.2.19) <968DD067-49D0-3B71-A96B-B3579698D992> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL

0x94cf1000 - 0x94cf1fff  libSystem.B.dylib (169.3) <F479E729-89C7-3B4C-9731-678EB673A861> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

0x94cfe000 - 0x94d0cfff  com.apple.opengl (1.8.10 - 1.8.10) <385E048A-FFB2-348A-8F80-572C2494A776> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL

0x94d0e000 - 0x94d11ff7  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <437D76CD-6437-3B55-BE2C-A53508858256> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC

0x94d12000 - 0x94d1cfff  libsystem_notify.dylib (98.5) <7EEE9475-18F8-3099-B0ED-23A3E528ABE0> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib

0x95d11000 - 0x95d3effb  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (154.3 - 154.3) <A452602B-67CB-39C4-95EB-E59433C65774> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal

0x95d3f000 - 0x95d40fff  liblangid.dylib (116) <E13CC8C5-5034-320A-A210-41A2BDE4F846> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib

0x95d41000 - 0x95d83ff7  libcups.2.dylib (327.7) <6FAC537D-7EC3-3E82-B6E8-F87DE07546B5> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib

0x960bd000 - 0x96c79ff3  com.apple.AppKit (6.8 - 1187.40) <94E92235-7AD9-37EF-9B7C-B79074762370> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit

0x96c7a000 - 0x96c84fff  libCSync.A.dylib (333.1) <27FD0A7B-AC65-33AB-8F61-3AEF08FC21C3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib

0x96c85000 - 0x96c89ffc  libGIF.dylib (851) <4821D945-2E32-3007-8E97-4A69807046FF> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib

0x96c8a000 - 0x96c8afff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (45 - 45) <677C4ACC-9D12-366F-8A87-B898AC806DD9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices

0x96ccb000 - 0x96cceffc  libpam.2.dylib (20) <FCF74195-A99E-3B07-8E49-688D4A6F1E18> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib

0x96ccf000 - 0x96cd2ff9  libCGXType.A.dylib (333.1) <FD300AD5-3599-39BE-98AE-2BE8171CC7D7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib

0x96cd3000 - 0x96d4fff3  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 707.12) <D9221655-56FE-332C-82FF-0CA7EDD521C1> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata

0x96d50000 - 0x96d51fff  libquarantine.dylib (52.1) <094A1501-373E-3397-B632-8F7C5AC8EFD5> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib

0x96d52000 - 0x96d97ff7  com.apple.NavigationServices (3.7 - 200) <F6531764-6E43-3AF3-ACDD-8A5551EF016A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices

0x96eb1000 - 0x96ebaffd  com.apple.audio.SoundManager (4.0 - 4.0) <ABC5FE40-B222-36EB-9905-5C8C4BFD8C87> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound

0x96ebd000 - 0x96f21ff3  libstdc++.6.dylib (56) <F8FA490A-8F3C-3645-ABF5-78926CE9C62C> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib

0x9717c000 - 0x97191fff  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.1.12 - 4.1.12) <DE68CEB5-4959-3652-83B8-D2B00D3B932D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis

0x97195000 - 0x971fdff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.1 - 755.42.1) <230C6EEC-A926-3720-82DB-25D0FAAEF962> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit

0x971fe000 - 0x971fffff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (8) <39B3D25A-148A-3936-B800-0D393A00E64F> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib

0x97200000 - 0x9721affc  libsystem_kernel.dylib (2050.48.12) <9B50E922-DCEA-3066-A9B2-613A6D2C5C69> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib

0x9721b000 - 0x9723ffff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.16 - 16) <18DE0F9F-1264-394D-AC56-6B2A1771DFBE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis

0x97287000 - 0x973ffff5  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 - 304.3) <F2EFC117-CDC6-3252-A4A8-880965764385> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore

0x97400000 - 0x974a0ff7  com.apple.QD (3.42.1 - 285.1) <BAAC13D2-1312-33C0-A255-FAB1D314C324> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD

0x974a1000 - 0x974b3fff  libbsm.0.dylib (32) <DADD385E-FE53-3458-94FB-E316A6345108> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib

0x974b4000 - 0x97897fff  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.0 - 626.1) <ECC3F04F-C4B7-35BF-B10E-183B749DAB92> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox

0x978d9000 - 0x978ddff7  libmacho.dylib (829) <5280A013-4F74-3F74-BE0C-7F612C49F1DC> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib

0x97b08000 - 0x97b2dff7  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 99.4) <A26DE896-32E0-3D5E-BA89-02AD23FA96B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo

0x97b2e000 - 0x97c0ffff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (47.2) <6170B3CB-FA94-3601-A7F7-7F1B953C4F59> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib

0x97f89000 - 0x97f94fff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60027) <8EE30FA5-AA8D-3FA6-AB0F-05DA8B0425D9> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib

0x97f95000 - 0x97f95fff  com.apple.vecLib (3.8 - vecLib 3.8) <2D2064EB-FDD5-38AB-B722-4AFA4C6EE0C9> /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib

0x97f96000 - 0x981adfff  com.apple.CoreData (106.1 - 407.7) <EC4B8297-8E01-3778-A8A4-E8747F91109D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData

0x981ae000 - 0x982b9ff7  libJP2.dylib (851) <0D40428F-B7BE-307B-BEDB-256A7FED9804> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib

0x982ba000 - 0x984a2ffb  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.8 - 744.19) <DDD3AA21-5B5F-3D8F-B137-AD95FCA89064> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation

0x984a3000 - 0x985fcffb  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.9.2 - 1.9.2) <461C4CCD-5F52-3D2F-AE22-D0CA7EF3F01A> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox

0x989fa000 - 0x98a08ff3  libsystem_network.dylib (77.10) <7FBF5A15-97BA-3721-943E-E77F0C40DBE1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib

0x98a09000 - 0x98a55fff  libcorecrypto.dylib (106.2) <20EBADBA-D6D6-36F0-AE80-168E9AF13DB6> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib

0x98a56000 - 0x98a56fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.8 - Accelerate 1.8) <D4F5AB2C-0727-39FD-8EE9-E4DD3D78EB2E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate

0x98a57000 - 0x98a80fff  libxslt.1.dylib (11.3) <0DE17DAA-66FF-3195-AADB-347BEB5E2EFA> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib

0x98a85000 - 0x98a88ffc  libCoreVMClient.dylib (32.5) <CA150AC5-F98C-3F96-8B11-715B75A89C80> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib

0x98a89000 - 0x98ac8ff7  com.apple.bom (12.0 - 192) <0637E52C-D151-37B3-904F-8656B2FD44DD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom

0x98ac9000 - 0x98ad6ff7  com.apple.AppleFSCompression (49 - 1.0) <166AA1F8-E50A-3533-A3B5-8737C5118CC3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression

0x98ad7000 - 0x98adaff7  libcompiler_rt.dylib (30) <CE5DBDB4-0124-3E2B-9105-989DF98DD108> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib

0x98adb000 - 0x98b34fff  com.apple.QuickLookFramework (4.0 - 555.5) <4E381B7B-7EB5-37FD-9BA7-517DB48D07A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/Versions/A/QuickLook

0x98b76000 - 0x98c4aff3  com.apple.backup.framework (1.4.3 - 1.4.3) <6EA22ED3-BA18-3A37-AE05-5D6FDA3F372F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup

0x98c4b000 - 0x98c4dffb  libRadiance.dylib (851) <2739A726-2E9C-38DC-8A6E-412ABDC14405> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib

0x98c4e000 - 0x98ce0ffb  libvMisc.dylib (380.10) <D9567F48-ED35-3362-B769-50916D30C601> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib

0x98ce1000 - 0x98ce1fff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.8 - vecLib 3.8) <E54083A7-7467-3C3C-B30F-EE14C8D781A1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib

0x98ce2000 - 0x99002ff3  com.apple.Foundation (6.8 - 945.18) <BDC56A93-45C5-3459-B307-65A1CCE702C5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation

0x99033000 - 0x9911cff7  libxml2.2.dylib (22.3) <015A4FA6-5BB9-3F95-AFB8-B9281E22685B> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib

0x9911d000 - 0x99139fff  libPng.dylib (851) <8814CC4D-A472-32CD-8D5C-24F35240F28B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib

0x9913a000 - 0x99159ff3  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.2 - 243.15) <E10A2937-D671-3D14-AF8D-BA25E601F458> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity

0x9915a000 - 0x9959cff7  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 333.1) <76C4858B-AD0A-3165-A65D-64729D6F186C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics

0x99646000 - 0x996aaff7  com.apple.datadetectorscore (4.1 - 269.3) <C11C2014-298E-3E2B-9F5D-02CCD3CA4AB3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore

0x99735000 - 0x99743fff  libxar.1.dylib (105) <343E4A3B-1D04-34A3-94C2-8C7C9A8F736B> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib

0x99fc2000 - 0x9a110ffb  com.apple.CFNetwork (596.5 - 596.5) <E2EE5B64-4DFD-3D5E-BB38-9DD0899FFB42> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork

0x9a111000 - 0x9a11dffa  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.8.3 - 418) <03BC564E-35FE-384E-87D6-6E0C55DF16E3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport

0x9a11e000 - 0x9a22bff3  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.2.2 - 851) <36EEBDDC-0619-327E-826F-4413217C9D21> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO

0x9a25c000 - 0x9a279fff  libCRFSuite.dylib (33) <C9D72D0C-871A-39A2-8AFB-682D11AE7D0D> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib

0x9a27a000 - 0x9a2d5fff  com.apple.htmlrendering (77 - 1.1.4) <5C0C669F-AE07-3983-B38F-EB829B5CE609> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering

0x9a2d6000 - 0x9a45fff7  com.apple.vImage (6.0 - 6.0) <1D1F67FE-4F75-3689-BEF6-4A46C8039E70> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage

0x9a460000 - 0x9a464fff  com.apple.IOSurface (86.0.4 - 86.0.4) <6431ACB6-561B-314F-9A2A-FAC1578FCC86> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface

0x9a468000 - 0x9a469ffd  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 23) <E42347C0-2D3C-36A4-9200-757FFA61B388> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent

0x9a46a000 - 0x9a4acfff  libauto.dylib (185.4) <3098A75E-438E-3F18-BAAC-CD8F1CC7C2F7> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib

0xb0000000 - 0xb001afe3 +com.adobe.ahclientframework (1.7.0.56 - 1.7.0.56) <928D8FAD-DEE7-F1D0-FE17-FA7F4E4C1E48> /Applications/Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/ahclient.framework/Versions/A/ahclient

0xba900000 - 0xba91cffd  libJapaneseConverter.dylib (61) <A3F2F55D-E491-3532-A8F6-8D3F2455704F> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libJapaneseConverter.dylib

0xbab00000 - 0xbab21ffc  libKoreanConverter.dylib (61) <39F6BEE7-AE54-3423-B920-2A3573BC9A1A> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libKoreanConverter.dylib

External Modification Summary:

Calls made by other processes targeting this process:

task_for_pid: 2
thread_create: 0
thread_set_state: 0

Calls made by this process:

task_for_pid: 0
thread_create: 0

Calls made by all processes on this machine:

task_for_pid: 930
thread_create: 2

VM Region Summary:

ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=152.9M resident=108.5M(71%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=44.4M(29%)

Writable regions: Total=147.3M written=4508K(3%) resident=8332K(6%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=139.2M(94%)

REGION TYPE                  VIRTUAL
===========                  =======
ATS (font support)             31.9M
ATS (font support) (reserved)     4K    reserved VM address space (unallocated)
CG backing stores               476K
CG image                          4K
CG shared images               1216K
CoreServices                   1456K
MALLOC                         82.8M
MALLOC guard page                48K
Memory tag=242                   12K
Memory tag=243                    4K
Memory tag=35                  6992K
Stack                          70.1M
VM_ALLOCATE                    16.1M
__DATA                         7088K
__DATA/__OBJC                   212K
__IMAGE                         528K
__IMPORT                          8K
__LINKEDIT                     36.9M
__OBJC                         1548K
__OBJC/__DATA                   104K
__PAGEZERO                        4K
__TEXT                        116.0M
__UNICODE                       544K
mapped file                   115.3M
shared memory                  2356K
===========                  =======
TOTAL                         491.2M
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space491.2M

Model: iMac12,2, BootROM IM121.0047.B1F, 4 processors, Intel Core i7, 3.4 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 1.72f1

Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6970M, AMD Radeon HD 6970M, PCIe, 1024 MB

Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x80CE, 0x4D34373142353237334348302D4348392020

Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x80CE, 0x4D34373142353237334348302D4348392020

Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM1, 4 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x0D9B, 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000

Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM1, 4 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x0D9B, 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000

AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x168C, 0x9A), Atheros 9380: 4.0.72.0-P2P

Bluetooth: Version 4.1.7f4 12974, 3 service, 21 devices, 3 incoming serial ports

Network Service: Ethernet, Ethernet, en0

Serial ATA Device: WDC WD1001FALS-403AA0, 1 TB

Serial ATA Device: OPTIARC DVD RW AD-5680H

USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in), apple_vendor_id, 0x850b, 0xfa200000 / 3

USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2514, 0xfa100000 / 2

USB Device: Keyboard Hub, apple_vendor_id, 0x1006, 0xfa130000 / 5

USB Device: Apple Keyboard, apple_vendor_id, 0x0220, 0xfa132000 / 9

USB Device: BRCM2046 Hub, 0x0a5c  (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0xfa110000 / 4

USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, apple_vendor_id, 0x8215, 0xfa111000 / 7

USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2514, 0xfd100000 / 2

USB Device: Internal Memory Card Reader, apple_vendor_id, 0x8403, 0xfd110000 / 4

USB Device: IR Receiver, apple_vendor_id, 0x8242, 0xfd120000 / 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like a problem reading a font. Unfortunately, no indication which one, but it would probably be an otf font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, however I deleted EVERY OTF font and use the same set of system fonts that all others in my office and still have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take that back. I searched for fonts by using my finder and deleted them and I was finally able to open and use Distiller!!! THANK YOU!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2015 Feb 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At the time Im reading this post I guess you have uninstalled distiller and reinstalled again to get the problem fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines