5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2013 8:23 AM by Pattie F

Photoshop.com

Dianna3445

I am unable to sign into photoshop.com with my old pw or my new pw. I had  recently changed my adobe pw and I am unable to sign into elements or photoshop. I have received  email information that my photos have been

moved to Revel but nothing is showing up there. I have photos on photoshop that need to be saved on my hard drive.

• 1. Re: Photoshop.com
          Pattie F Employee Moderator

Are you able to sign into Revel or Adoberevel.com? Are you using the same email as you did to post on the forum? Do you have more than one account?

Pattie

• 2. Re: Photoshop.com
            Dianna3445 Level 1

I can sign into Revel but nothing is there.  I will try photoshop with my other email address. In the meantime I have a picture keeper flash drive that

has almost all of my photos on it so I'll just not worry about it and hope all works out. Having all of the photos in one place sounds good with a back up of course.

Thanks,Dianna

• 3. Re: Photoshop.com

Did you create the Revel account or did it get created when files were migrated to Revel. You may have two accounts in Revel with different email addresses depending on the timing of you email change.

Pattie

• 4. Re: Photoshop.com
                Dianna3445 Level 1

I created an account after email about files having been migrated. I did finally find photos on Revel and photoshop by using another email address and pw that I thought had been reset.

I found everything but I still think I'll back up photos on external hard drive.

Thanks so much!

Dianna

• 5. Re: Photoshop.com

That makes sense, since you created the account after migration, that account would not have any photos. I am glad you found the other account.

Pattie