• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

audio cutting out

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2013 Apr 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok i have the latest version of adobe flash player and i am using a windows vista computer with internet explorer. any site i try to watch videos on, the audio is the virst to cutt out at any random time... then a few seconds later, the video stops. if i press pause, then play, it plays the audio till it catches up to where the video stopped then plays a bit more before starting the proccess all over again. what can i do to stop this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2013 Apr 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having exact same problem on windows 7 using firefox :S

Reinstalling didnt help

Thought it may have been my internet speed but pausing it for while an letting it buffer didnt work, an the video bar showed a much larger amount of the video as loaded

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2013 Apr 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try if the problem persists with the latest Flash Player beta version: http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashruntimes/flashplayer/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2013 Apr 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

seems to be working for me so far

Using build 11.7.700.191

Ill edit this later on to say if its still working

Hope it helps link too, its an incredibly annoying problem

-so far its still working:) tho i get a pop up box now an then for acer saying flash isnt upto date but i dont mind that lol

Message was edited by: fredfred400

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2013 Apr 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am getting this problem as well on Windows 7 (64 bit) in the Opera browser.

It started with the most recent update to flash player. I will try the beta drivers.

It doesn't happen every time, but it does happen often.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines