10 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2013 5:53 AM by Jeff_Coatsworth

How can I get back into my application aftermath invoking Start up page of index.htm ?

vknmk@yahoo.in

Gorgeous Hello All,

If anyone of you can please provide me a solution for the following, will help me in plentious and galore.

Am using Adobe RoboHelp, Version 10 and IE version being 10.

A hurdle :-

I have a application which has been developed in ASP .NET, Version 4.0. Help link has been created in this application wherein here the Start up page of index.htm has been linked to be read from the RoboHelp local project folder\!SSL!\Multiscreen_HTML5\desktop. All are working absolutely fine except when

I login into the above-said application -> click on the Help page -> the index.htm opens with Contents, Index, Glossary -> Am able to successfully perform any task by respective clickings

-> But I am not able to get back into my application when I click on the IE provided Back button (Alt+Left) -> Any amount of invoking Back button makes the system getting looped into this Start up page of index.htm only -> When I Close Tab (Ctrl + W) or Close ( X ) -> The window session gets closed and I have to repeat all by relogin once again.

How can I get back into my application aftermath invoking Start up page of index.htm ?

(I can always get back into the application easily by erasing those parts in the url which refers to this RoboHelp linkages – but this certainly looks non-polished work)

Help Please

Cheese – Vipin Nambiar, Bangalore