Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White text on black background

Apr 22, 2013 Apr 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using rh10 on Windows 7.  The righthand pane of the WinHelp output appears as white text on a black background the lefthand pane is normal, i.e., dark text on a white background.  This is true regardless of what browser I use.

When I first began using RoboHelp for my project, I did not have this problem, so I must have inadvertantly changed a setting.  How can I correct this problem?

Thanks,

Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2013 Apr 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Check Project Manager > Skins and double click the skin you use. RoboHelp opens the skin editor where you can set colours, images for the TOC, etc. My guess is that a setting is off somewhere in the skin editor.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Willam,

Thank you for your reply.  I just now found the problem: turns out that it was not a skin, rather I had the wrong style sheet selected in the WinHelp layout.

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp