I am getting this error as well. I am checking with Adobe and will let you know what I find out.
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Did you try to re-run the patch ? Please restart your machines once and try to re-run the patch. Make sure before running patch RH10 is closed.
Any update on this issue from Adobe. I have same error Windows 7 64Bit - Robohelp 10.
Please restart your machine and re-run the patch.
If problem still persists then send us the following log file
1) Goto <%appdata%>\local\Adobe\AAMUpdater\1.0 and send us "aamu.log" and "aamul.log"
2) Goto <root-drive>:\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\ AdobeRoboHelp 10.0.1 (time stamp).gz
Zip above files and send it to email@example.com
Thanks and Regards,
I'm still getting issues will send you the log files privately.
I am having the same problem.
I have followed the instructions, and the problem persists. I am having to re-install Robohelp 10 in the hope that this will allow me to apply the update in the hope that this will fix the problem (Search function does not work in generated output) I was originally having.
I posted to let the community know that I am having the same problem, and that it was not just a one-off problem for a single individual.
There are already three people who had the problem.
- Same operating system?
- Did you apply the patch from the Help menu? If you did,do you have admin rights on the PC?
- Have you tried applying the patch from Adobe's download page? Adobe - Support : RoboHelp Support Center : Service Releases
- If the above fail, did you email Adobe as above?
See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips