• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have malware in my computer disguised as "Adobe Flash Player."

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2013 Apr 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I remove it?  I've tried Avast, hitmanpro, malwarebytes, and Revo uninstaller, the problem remains: Every time I change from one window to another, the same box pops up at the bottom of my screen: "This webpage wants to run the following add-on: 'Adobe Flash Player' from 'Adobe Systems Incorporated'."  This virus also seems to be associated with Java and Oracle.  It interferes with my playing video clips on some (not all) sites -- I get a message saying "Most Recent Version of Adobe Flash Player required."  But I know I HAVE the most recent version, I just downloaded it direct from the Adobe website, after uninstalling everything "Adobe" in my program directory.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2013 Apr 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not malware, but your browser's security settings.  It is up to you to lower them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines