3 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2013 10:24 AM by adambobaddam

Hot corners causing pallets to disappear.

blawts73

When using hot corners on mac, Indesign CS6 looses all of its pallets but keeps the doc window open. Usimng the tab butten restors them. However thius issue has only recently started. Any thoughts?

• 1. Re: Hot corners causing pallets to disappear.
          Steve Werner Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If it was working before and does not now, that suggests you should try restoring your InDesign preferences.

Here's how:

• 2. Re: Hot corners causing pallets to disappear.
            blawts73 Level 1

Hi Steve, thanks for the advice. I followed both suggestions in the link you posted but niether have worked. I was thinking maybe its hardware related, like not enough RAM? I'm on a MBP with Processor  2.6 GHz Intel Core i7 and Memory  8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 But that shouldnt be a problem, right?

• 3. Re: Hot corners causing pallets to disappear.
              adambobaddam

I have been having this same problem for a few months now, and I'm glad to see I'm not the only person. I'm using a 15" MBP (OS 10.8.3; 2.4 Ghz Intel Core i7; 8GB 1333Mhz DDR3), and occassionally when I use my hot corners every window moves except InDesign. I'm using InDesign in the Application Frame mode. If I have multiple InDesign docs open, the issue can happen with one file being viewed, but then not happen if I switch to a different InDesign file/tab. I've recently noticed that manually changing the order of the tabs starts allowing the hot corners to work again for all documents open.

I have followed the instructions to reset the preferences but it hasn't cleared up the issue.

Anyone else having similar experiences?