• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

We have been unable to open Flash Builder Today, What's up?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our school has a site license for these applications and paid a huge sum of money for the privelege, why does this program refuse to open? Is this another licensing issue like the one with Adobe Acrobat? I really don't think I should have to log in to each machine and follow some sort of work around. Can we get a permanent fix here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also some problem with start FB 4.6. Since half of the week FB dont initlializing. I buy Master Collection and also I'm disg*&^% this situation. I must have it working immediately.

fb_err.png

I thing it can be connected with Acrobat error because I was reinstaling Acrobat with the same problem. Now Acrobat works but FB still not answer. I reloaded FB and nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2013 Apr 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing this problem on a regular basis. You could try deleting the .snap file in the workspace directory under .metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.resources

That usually fixes it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in this location a havn't got any .snap file but only those folders:

.history

.projects

.root

.safetable

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, then it seems to be another problem. To ensure that the workspace isn't the problem you could try to rename the workspace folder and see if FB starts. If it starts there is maybe a broken project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to be clear, there is a work around for this issue, however, when you have 20+ machines it is NOT very convenient. I don't remember where I found it, but I can explain the process. You can open another Adobe program in the same suite (Illustrator or Photoshop maybe), and then choose "Deactivate" under the "Help" menu. You will be prompted to log in to your Adobe account. Once logged in, you may go ahead and quit the program you opened. Then try Adobe Flash Builder again. It will open with the box asking you to "Sign In." Just click on "Sign IN" (even though you are still signed in) and it will take you to a message asking if you want to "Try" or "Activate." Just click on "Activate" and put in your license code and it will activate it for another 30 days. Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines