3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 24, 2013 5:51 AM by A.T. Romano

Cannot resize project assets window

agashi67

I am unable to see the files in project assets window. The handle in the lower right corner shows up but when i try to drag the handle nothing happens.

• 1. Re: Cannot resize project assets window
          A.T. Romano Level 7

On what operating system is your Premiere Elements 11?

Has the problem persisted even if you start a new project? Is this a "worked before but not now" problem or a "never worked" problem?

What is in the Project Assets area when you attempt to resize it? How many files (videos, what properties including duration, how many; photos, what pixel dimensions, how many)?

If problem remains when starting new project, for starters, try deleting the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file. The route to it in Windows 7 or 8 64 bit is:

Local Disk C

Users

Owner

AppData

Roaming

Adobe

Premiere Elements

and in the 11.0 Folder is the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file that you delete. To see that path, make sure that you have the Folder Options Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives active.

After you reopen Premiere Elements 11 after that deletion is the problem still there?

We will be watching for your results in order to decide what next if necessary.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: Cannot resize project assets window
            agashi67 Level 1

Deleting the Prefs file fixed the issue. Thank You!!!!

Just FYI...I am running Win7 Pro 64bit. It worked fine before and it was happening when starting new projects only. The only workaround was to open an older project, deleting media files and adding new media files and saving as a new project.Thanks again for your help.

• 3. Re: Cannot resize project assets window
              A.T. Romano Level 7

agashi67

Great news.

Thanks for the follow up.

ATR