2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 29, 2007 9:12 AM by Captiv8r

save field content

fpeli
      I have insert form elements like text filed or check box but I don' t nknow how to save it.
      I'd like to create something like a question form. The user should download this form from a web site an repaly to the answer compliting the form. I need that che progect i created can be saved from the users. How to save the informatione i put in te text field?
        • 1. Re: save field content
          RoboColum(n) Level 5
          You can have a submit button on your form that when clicked, a CGI Script is used to pass the data back to you. I'm afraid that is the extent of my knowledge in this area. If you type "CGI Script" into google you'll find various scripts you can experiment with.
          • 2. Re: save field content
            Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP
            Hi fpeli

Actually I'm currently developing something along these lines for use with Captivate. One of the more popular free scripts is called "FormMail". So if you are interested in this, send me an offline E-Mail message to rstone75 (at) kc (dot) rr (dot) com and I'll be happy to send more information.

I'm in the middle of assisting Adobe in a booth at a conference at the moment, but I'll be back home in a couple of days. (in case you were expecting an immediate reply)

Cheers... Rick