I've been making a project of mixing video's en music peaces into a video. I have exported this project several times And first this was no problem at all.
The last few days it became a problem. After exporting my project in 35 hours it should have been completed. 100% was showing and i did not get any errors.
When i got to the output folder there are only 2 Aac files with 0 kb as memory. I've tried several things:
Changed the fps (25, 29,7) and other options in exporting (youtube-file, vimeo file),
Exported a Avi file (this worked but this is not the export file i want due the loss of hd-quality),
I have removed several videotracks,
Help is very welcome!