1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 25, 2013 2:31 PM by JJMack

Adobe Extension Manager

KazooJim

This afternoon, from Photoshop CS6, I purchased and extension through Adobe extension drop down menu called EDGE FX.   It will not install.  As I attempt to do so, it does not list the Photoshop product (only Illustrator, Flash, Premiere, etc).

Here are some screen shots of the dialog boxes I copied.  How do I manage to get this downloaded into Photoshop?  Note in the last of the three screenshots, Photoshop doesn't appear as an option.  I went into manager and a drop down menu doesn't give that option either.  However, the description of the extension describes it as a tool to add interesting boarders to photos.  Therefore, it must be a Photoshop extension.

Screen Shot 2013-04-25 at 3.52.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-04-25 at 3.52.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-04-25 at 4.54.13 PM.png

• 1. Re: Adobe Extension Manager
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

Looking at the message it looks like it does not like the manifest.xml file.  The other popup message states the zxp is now in your documents so copy the EdgeFX.zxp to EdgeFX.zip then extract look at the xml file make sure its for CS6 and not cs5.