If you requested one, check your spam filter. They usually get stuck there.
How do you request a sender verification code?
I’ve found it usually works best with web mail via Adobe after obtaining verification. I know some email services block bulk email completely and I’ve only tested it with Gmail which works fine. Should also work with other web mail e.g. Yahoo and Hotmail. Give it a try. Before you start it will help to check your internet security settings. If they are set to High, reduce the settings to Medium temporarily. Then follow these instructions.
1. Log in to your mail provider on the web and add the following email to your address/contacts book.
2. Open Organizer and on the menu click:
Edit >> Preferences >> Sharing
3. Choose Adobe Email Service from the client dropdown menu.
4. Add your name and email address to the fields provided and click OK
5. Test the system (first use only) by selecting a photo in organizer and choosing Share >> Photo Mail then click Next (Mac users should use attachments)
6. Choose a contact then click Next
7. Click Next Step, then click Next - the sender verification dialog will open.
8. Check you have spelt your email address correctly and hit the Resend E-Mail button.
9. Go to your inbox (also check spam) and when the Adobe mailer message is received copy (Ctrl+C) the long verification code.
10. Return to the verification dialog and paste it (Ctrl+V) into the Sender verification field and click OK. Wait for validation confirmation then click OK to continue
Nothing works--no email verification, not blocked in the firewall, have spent days and days and days, researching, trying everything under the sun--there doesn't seem to be support for photo email sharing. Have elements 11 now. (was working!) Tried the Elements 18, doesn't even have the share to facebook. Next, uninstall????
Did you ever get any help with this issue? I am at my wit's end---Help Adobe--please!!!!!