1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 27, 2013 7:08 AM by the_wine_snob

Info Window not showing info

PhotoCap

In PE11 When I select Window>Info my info window shows no data.  I know that at one time I saw data in this window, but now it is blank.  If I go into Organizer and select Show Info all the metadat is there.  In Expert mode if I select properties I can see the data.   I know I saw informtion in this window before so this is driving me crazy.  I even went so far as to delete the clips, delete the catalog and add them back in from the original disk.  Still my info window is empty.  What I mean by empty is that the top says "information" but there is no info at all.  About half way down there are two lines.  Below that is says "cursor" and is followed by all zeros with . and : (so cursor position)  No matter what I select or how I select, the info window remains blank with no information displayed.  In the grand scheme of things this is not that important to me, but I know I saw info in this window at one point and now I can't see to get it to show up again no matter what I do.  Is there something wrong or am I just too stupid to figure out how this window is supposed to populate its data?