4 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2013 6:42 PM by pwillener

MP3s are stopping in flash slide shows of Jpgs

Zoot_Bruno

My slide shows of photos of my paintings include Mp3s that are stopping after 2 seconds. The same is happening in scripted MP3 players I have made .I have repeatedly uninstalled and reinstalled the current version of Adobe flash with the same results on this machine . Something has corrupted the process but I don't what .

• 1. Re: MP3s are stopping in flash slide shows of Jpgs
          pwillener Level 8

Can you try if the latest Flash Player beta still exhibits the same problem: http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer.html

• 2. Re: MP3s are stopping in flash slide shows of Jpgs
            Zoot_Bruno Level 1

Thank you , Pat. I don't think I have Actuve X anymore . My files are fragmenting and the system is unstable . Going down fast. I am bailing as fast as I can . Went to Microsoft and, like so many other of my programs , the registration)(WGA) is out to lunch. Today I tried to burn some files to save and it took two failures ,reinstalling the Nero ,and the third CD was finally successful after the machine telling me I didn't have a recorder. I have tried to move what I can to a storage drive . I guess I will have to replace the main drive soon as every time I turn it on there is something else .. haha .. pass the cyanide ,please..The shortcuts are also not stable. I am pretty sure that I need Active X to  view the slide shows I have made with Mp3s.I just have to face the music and blow this thing up, start over."Blow it up real Goooood!"

• 3. Re: MP3s are stopping in flash slide shows of Jpgs
              Zoot_Bruno Level 1

Boy, I had no idea that I would be invitng spam here . I have resolved several issues with the box but this one looms ominous. The generic "reinstall" is the same robotic response I get from Adobe . One of my membership sites admitted that their flash-scripts- player might be too old for the current Adobe upgrades. I can play Mp3s on the membership but not on the individual pages. Even at the membership, the Mp3s stop when I add them to slides . I would think that this woud be reported more often if it is as universal as this but, then again , ...Anyway , I would post an example but for the previous post that seems like an ad to me as I went to the link which has nothing to do with my subject here. I don't want to be notified of this sort of thing so I am pulling what ever plug there is to pull on this boat and letting it sink .. without any further Email notices at least.

• 4. Re: MP3s are stopping in flash slide shows of Jpgs
                pwillener Level 8

Sorry for the spam; it is unfortunately something we have to deal with on a daily basis.

There will be a new Flash Player released this week; hopefully it will fix your issue.