I have had the Google Sitemap extension up and running in Dreamweaver CS6 for a while, and then it suddenly disappeared. I went to the extension manager and it claimed to still be installed. I tried reinstalling it, which went smoothly. I got the little box saying that I would be able to access it from the Commands-Miscellaneous menu. I hit OK, and then suddenly a box comes up that says "disabling." It then disables the extension "successfully" without my permission and there is no way to enable it. I went through this several times.
How can I make this stop?? I love this extension and I want to be able to use it!
I have two other extensions with warnings next to them. They say "extension status is not consistent with extension set configuration." What does that mean and how do I fix it? These two extensions are Creative DW Image Effects and Creative DW Image Show PRO. I cannot access these two extensions via Dreamweaver either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You must have selected a pre-defined extension set from the dropdown box under the search box by accident. So extension Manager enables/disables some extensions according to the rule of the pre-defined extension set automatically. With the pre-defined extension set active, you can't enable/disable any extension. The extension set feature is a convenient way for users to define multiple configurations so as to facilitate his/her work. For users who don't need extension set feature, we defined "Customized Set" and make it as the default set. So please select "Customized Set" in the dropdown box then you can enable whatever extensions you like.
Thank you SO much. That did the trick!