• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with downloads

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2013 Apr 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have continually been getting messages to download and install the latest version of Flash Player, even after having done so many times over the past few weeks. I get the message installation successful. What is the deal? Also, why does Adobe, and many others, insist on installing toolbars and programs for which I am not interested. I uncheck any I have the opportunity to do so and stuff I don't want still gets uploaded to my computer. Can anyone answer these questions for me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2013 Apr 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2013 Apr 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not try to attach anything and wasn't trying to embed anything. I don't know what this is about. I have downloaded Flash Player multiple times over the past few weeks but every time I try to view a video, it tells me to download the latest Flash Player. Why? That is what I put on the forum and all I put in it.

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2013 Apr 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum; please do not post your email address or other private data (by sending the forum notification with all its headers back to the forum).

P.S. I cannot help you if you don't provide any information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is, as I told you, I have installed Flash Player multiple times over the past few weeks and every time I try to watch a video, it tells me to install Flash Player . . . which I have already done. This is frustrating and irritating.  Also, FYI, I did not post my email address or any personal information in the forum.

Thanks!

Deanna

[removed; again!]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You just posted your email address again!  Yet you post none of the information I have requested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines