5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2013 1:17 PM by Josh_Corey

"Please Wait... Your form files are being loaded"

Brunerdo5555

I have been working on a form for the past week and for the past day it will not load.  I can get the templates to load, but it won't load my specific form I have been working on and it just keeps saying "Please wait..  Your form files are being loaded" and then they never load.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jon

• 1. Re: "Please Wait... Your form files are being loaded"
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi, Have you tried to refresh the web browser page?  You may also want to exit the browser and try to re-launch.  Can you try another web browser as well?  Let me know if those do not help and we'll investigate further...

Thanks,

Josh

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: "Please Wait... Your form files are being loaded"
            Brunerdo5555 Level 1

I had been using the "FormsCentral for Acrobat" Application for Mac that came with the Acrobat Pro....

Per your suggestion, I tried signing in through the website and although it now loads my forms, the form I had been working on is no long there.  I did export a copy to my desktop in case something happened, but when I try to import it back into FormsCentral it tells me I can't because it already has been distributed by FormCentral.

• 3. Re: "Please Wait... Your form files are being loaded"

It sounds like the form that you were working on was a "local" form as opposed to an "online" form, so it would not show up in your account on the web site since it does not have any concept of "local" like the desktop application included with Acrobat XI.  The form you "exported" is the PDF of the form I am guessing.  You can save a "Design file" of your form that could be imported into another account or back into your own (while signed in online or not signed into the desktop application, either way).

Try to quit the FormsCentral desktop application and re-launch it, also without signing in try going to "Help" - "Update..." and make sure the application is up to date - I'll stay tuned to see how this goes for you now.

Thanks,

Josh

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: "Please Wait... Your form files are being loaded"
                Brunerdo5555 Level 1

I have tried rebooting and I am up to date...  I think you're right.  I kept signing in, but the form would appear before I signed in, so I think it was somehow local and somehow it got erased.... any idea where I might find where it is kept locally?

Thanks for all your help,

Jon

• 5. Re: "Please Wait... Your form files are being loaded"

I am sorry, there is no way currently to retrieve a form created locally or online, not through FormsCentral - however if you have a backup system here you could access the FormsCentral files from a time when the form existed you could retrieve the files that way (your local forms, online forms could not be recovered this way)...

You did say you have the PDF I believe.  How much work was put into the form?  Was it ready to distribute?  If it was finished and you do not need to edit it and it was a lot of work I can "fix" it so you could import the PDF, but it would not be editable and would only be distributed as a PDF and not a web/HTML form. 

For future reference, the design file I mentioned, a "FormsCentral Design Template" is saved by going to "File" from the Design Tab and choosing "Export Design File", this will give you a backup you can re-import anytime.

Thanks,

Josh