• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Edition 2.0

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2013 Apr 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you highlight text in adobe digital edition?

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 30, 2013 Apr 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On V2.0, select text in the normal way, right click, and choose Highlight.

On 1.7.2, make sure you have 'bookmarks' open in the left pane; the icon with the red flash.

Select text in usual way, and hit the + button at the bottom of the left pane (next to Options)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason it doesn't give me the option when I right click, it only gives me the option to bookmark, I cannot click on the highlight option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did select a range of text before right clicking?

It's quite easy to lose the selection by mistake before you get the right click in.

Otherwise, I can't think of why the highlight option would be greyed out / disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it, thank you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2013 Oct 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't know whether this is the problem that you were having, but the highlight operation was disabled (grayed-out) on the right-click menu for me. I discovered that this was because I had simply opened the document by double-clicking on it in Windows Explorer, never having added it to the Adobe Editions Library. Once I added the document to the Adobe Editions Library, highlight was available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines