9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2014 6:11 PM by zerob4one RSS

Request Code

FiascoMikey Community Member

Trying to Activate 7.0 without a connection to the Internet, Got to the point of getting a Response code but need a Request Code!  How or where do I get a REQUEST CODE??

• 1. Re: Request Code
          Ned Murphy MVP

What process are you following that enables you to activate software without an internet connection?

• 2. Re: Request Code

The one in the activation insstructions and as usual it's all BS

• 3. Re: Request Code
              Anjaneai Srivastava Adobe Employee

Can you tell us what Application are you activating and what is the version.

If it is an Application of Creative Suite 6 family. Please try the following steps tio get the Request Code:

1. Launch the product after installation and go to the Serial Number Validation screen.
              2.      Click "Having trouble connecting to the Internet"
              3.      Click “Offline Activation”.
              4.      Click “Generate a Response Code”.
              5.      Write down the Request Code.
              6.      Go to an online computer, and navigate to
              www.adobe.com/go/getactivated
              7.      Click Offline Activation.
              8.      Sign in with your Adobe ID. In case you don’t not have one, you create the same from this screen.
              9.      Enter the request code you see on the product and click Generate.
              10.  Write down their Response code.
              11.  Go to the offline computer.
              12.  Enter the Response Code obtained from the website.
              13.  Click Activate.

Thanks,

Anjaneai

• 4. Re: Request Code

Thanks, but when I get to the "Generate a Response Code" page it does Not have a "Request Code". I also do not see a "Request Code" on the product CD.

Galatians 5:22-23

• 5. Re: Request Code
                  Rave Adobe Employee

You need to click on "Generate a Response Code" and then note the code

• 6. Re: Request Code

I did that ! Still no "Request Code"

Galatians 5:22-23

• 7. Re: Request Code
                      Capt Ed1066 Community Member

Staff,

You are missing that clicking the "Generate Response Code" step does not give any data to copy down.  However, it does result in a note under the "Request Code(s)" box: "Request Code Invalid".

ed

• 8. Re: Request Code
                        suzieqwriter Community Member

I am having a similar problem. I am installing Photoshop CS6 offline and get to a page that says, "Please connect to the Internet and retry" with a link to http://www.adobe.com/go/getactivated. This page takes me to a place to generate a RESPONSE code, but it asks for a REQUEST code and serial number in order to do so. Where do I get the REQUEST code? Thanks.

• 9. Re: Request Code
                          zerob4one Community Member

I just purchased Photoshop Elements 13. I'm having the same problem. Where in the holy h_ll is the request code. If Adobe keeps up this super secret twisting hoop they make their customers jump through every time we purchase one of their products then I'm finding another product to buy for my photo processing needs. Adobe is operating like a paranoid geek.