• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is icdyt?

New Here ,
May 01, 2013 May 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is icdyt and how do I stop it running?  Because apparently it's running is stopping Adobe from installing.  Checking my Task Manager and searching my computer I have nothing named anything even remotely like that installed let alone running.  An idea might be an installer that asks if you would like to close any programs preventing installation that closes them for you if you select yes.  Just telling me that a program that as far as I am aware doesn't exist is running with no further details doesn't help in the slightest.  I'm trying to install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player on a system running Windows 7 and using IE10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2013 May 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Processes tab in the Task Manager to see all running processes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 17, 2013 May 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Had the same problem for ages on all past updates, so I always never bothered updating adobe.  Only just worked it out.

It is actualy an L not an I.  Process is called LCDYT.EXE not ICDYT.EXE.  I always assumed it was an I and kept looking in the I not the L process listing.

I beleive it is for the LCD panel on your G19 keyboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines