4 Replies Latest reply on May 2, 2013 9:48 PM by Steven L. Gotz

Render to YouTube

stevengotts Level 1

Almost all my projects, I upload dozens of works in progress for clients viewing in the private mode. for versions premire elements had a render and upload one step. Now Sony Vegas Pro has this feature. why do i need the speedbumps premire affords in uploading to youtube. If some want options, fine. but I want a quick freeway to the tube to approve changes. not to show off my compression prowess.And as the best settings change for youtube, adobe can silently adapt the expresslane settings. So why doesnt pp have it?

• 1. Re: Render to YouTube
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

>why doesnt pp have it?

Idea 1 - not enough people have asked https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Idea 2 - Premiere Elements is aimed at the consumer market, where youtube is used more often

• 2. Re: Render to YouTube
            Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I use YT but I do not want a direct upload.

I want to first see what i am uploading.

Premiere does have FTP upload.

• 3. Re: Render to YouTube
              stevengotts Level 1

Valid Points all. But my main purpose would be to transmit privately works in progress to commercial clients. And many clients no use the platform embeded on their sites for video to save their sertvers bandwidth. as far as Anns anting to view the file before uploading, a good idea but time consuming. for me, the failure came with the you tube recompression, many of which fail anyway. so it wastes my time creating a good file, then have you tube mess it up. if watching the file on you tube and it looks ok, I send it to the client. very little of my youtube use is "public". I use it for what its not intended for, and dont really use it for social media. Ill take Johns suggestion and copy this message to the wish forum. Thanks and all the best Ann and John.

Steven

• 4. Re: Render to YouTube
                Steven L. Gotz Level 5

First of all, if I were you, I would address the reasons for getting bad YouTube video. I haven't had that problem in a long, long time. Every one of my YouTube videos looks virtually identical to the way it looks on my PC, and it always passes. Every time.

Seriously, I think you might change your workflow a bit if every video passes and looks great. Maybe?