I worked with FlexBuilder 2 trial a few months ago (last
months I worked with "WIN extension serial"). On June 10, 2007 I
decided to aquire Flex Charting 2 and buy it on Adobe Web Site for
$337.59 and I decided to wait for flexbuilder 3 until the end of
the year. But now, Adobe anounced future plans for the Flex
Charting 2 which will be "eliminated" and incorporated in the
Flexbuilder 3 Professional edition at 2008.
Buying FlexBuilder 2 after 1 November ($249) and paying an
upgrade for FlexBuilder 3 Standard ($99), in the future, can I work
with FB3 standard and my serial of Flex Charting 2? or must I buy
Flex Builder 2 ($249) and after then buy Flex Builder 3
Professional Upgrade ($299).