I have setup a CQ publising instance, and the image at /content/dam/ are returning the 403 erros, and kept redirect me to the sling login page.
Can i know how to resolve it?
It might be that the permissions on the dam nodes have changed. Or if you are getting to the image using a dispatcher, you have some restriction on the dam nodes.
To check the permissions on the dam nodes, do the following:
- First I assume that you are trying the open an image this way: http://localhost:4503/content/dam/geometrixx/portraits/scott_reynolds.jpg
- Open the "Content Explorer" and go to /content/dam/geometrixx/portraits/scott_reynolds.jpg
- Click the Security >> icon and select "Access Control Editor"
- The "Local Access Control Policies" should be empty
- In the "Effective Access Control Policies"
The ACL (/content/dam) should have dam-users == allow == crx:replicate, jcr:versionManagement, rep:write, jcr:lockManagement.
The ACL (/content) should have content-authors == allow == crx:replicate, jcr:versionManagement, rep:write, jcr:lockManagement.
The ACL (/) should have 4 deny jcr:read for everyone for some restrictions and one allow for jcr:read, a contibutor allow for jcr:read and an administrators allow for jcr:all