0 Replies Latest reply on May 3, 2013 9:47 AM by sabermaster28

preloader is now centering although horizontal and verticle slider are showing up.

sabermaster28 Level 1

preloader is now centering although horizontal and verticle scroll are showing up. M y question is how do I get rid of the horizontal and verticle scollon the man page now that the preloader centering code has been

added in to the edge file from dreamweaver. I dont think you can get rid of the horizontal and vertcle  scoll bars from the edge menu the stage propertie menu is blocked  once you plac the codde for the centering preload from dreamweaver.

here is the codde I entered with dreamweaver can it be altered or somthing to get rid of scroll  bars on the main page that showed up after I placed the code in the html(created origanlly with edge) with dreamweaver.

<body style="margin:0;padding:0;height:100%;background-image:url(back2.jpg);">
      <div id="container" style="margin:0;padding:0;height:100%;background: url(images/loader-bar.gif) no-repeat center center;">
                <div id="Stage" class="EDGE-19258028">

</div>

</body>

the entire code looks like this in dreamweaver

<!DOCTYPE html>
      <html style="height:100%;">
      <head>
          <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
          <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=Edge,chrome=IE8"/>
          <title>Untitled</title>
      <!--Adobe Edge Runtime-->
          <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="musicwebpage_edgePreload.js"></script>
          <style>
              .edgeLoad-EDGE-7449833 { visibility:hidden; }
          </style>
      <!--Adobe Edge Runtime End-->

</body>
      </html>

<body style="margin:0;padding:0;height:100%;background-image:url(back2.jpg);">
      <div id="container" style="margin:0;padding:0;height:100%;background: url(images/loader-bar.gif) no-repeat center center;">
                <div id="Stage" class="EDGE-19258028">

</div>

</body>