2 Replies Latest reply on May 7, 2013 4:18 PM by GPSMS1

New Form

GPSMS1

I am new to the Adobe Form creation.  I had created a form, but it only allows to submit the information and does not allow us to print it out.  I am looking to create a form as a service agreement. I want to be able to send these to our customers, for them to complete.  Some of the information in the form will need to be completed by us and then for them to be able to electronically sign the document.

How can i do this?

Thanks,

Debbie Jones

GPS Mobile Solutions

debbiejones@gpsmobilesolutions.com

• 1. Re: New Form
          GuanshuaiQiao Level 1

Hi,

FormsCentral doesn't support signature currently, but you may try to create a PDF form with Acrobat and use EchoSign to distribure it for signatures. You can access EchoSign at https://www.echosign.adobe.com/en/home.html and try it for free.

Thanks for your feedback!

• 2. Re: New Form
            GPSMS1 Level 1

I need a fillable PDF that a customer can complete, print (if they have

to), sign and return to me.  I like the electronic signature where they can

choose a signature and everywhere that requires a signature or initials,

they just click.  I had set up a form, but it only had a “submit” button

and I need the entire document sent to me.

Thanks,

Debbie