• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

11.7.700.169 exe won't run

New Here ,
May 03, 2013 May 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install 11.7.700.169 on 64-bit Windows 7. I've tried via Chrome, IE and Firefox. Each time I download and open the exe file, but when I click "run" nothing happens. I know in Chrome there is that Technote about it already being part of the browser and that it just needs to be enabled.... when I go to enable the plug in, it says I need to download a critical security update. When I follow the link to download, I have the same problem where the file won't run. It's not that I'm not waiting long enough because I've waited a long time to see if it will start to run and it just doesn't! Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 03, 2013 May 03, 2013

Download the offline installers for IE and Firefox from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_header (under the heading Progress bar hangs...).

I don't know about Chrome, as I don't use that browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the offline installers for IE and Firefox from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea... (under the heading Progress bar hangs...).

I don't know about Chrome, as I don't use that browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked! Thanks!

I installed the Firefox one and that seems to have fixed the problem in Chrome too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines