• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help getting Flashplayer to work

New Here ,
May 04, 2013 May 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to get Flashplayer working on IE or Mozilla Firefox? I downloaded the latest version. I have not other/older versions working and I have done and the messageboard recomendations. I also tried calling Adobe and was on hold for 5 hours to no avail. Someone PLEASE help me....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2013 May 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly is not "working"; please be specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2013 May 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I visit a photo book web site (any of them) under IE version 10, I receive an error telling me I am running in Metro mode and need to run in Desk top mode. I do not know what that means. When I try to open ANY photo creation website using Mozilla Firefox I receive an error telling me I am not on the most current version of flash player. I am on version 11.7.700.169. I have no other older versions running. I have uninstalled flash player and installed it. I visited all the message boards and have completed all the recommended adjustments that are posted.  I called adobe and was on hold for five hrs. I did speak to one person and they could not help me because he could not net meeting my machine because my flash player was not working and he needed that to work for his net meeting session to work.

This is very frustrating and I can not create a my photobook because of the flash player bug.

Julia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 05, 2013 May 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines