3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2007 8:44 AM by RoboColum(n)

Hardware

Redsand27
      I was curious to know what other users computer set up are. I have the basics as recommended by the Adobe website, but was curious if anyone had some advice more a quicker and more efficient RoboHelp machine?

• 1. Re: Hardware
          RoboColum(n) Level 5
          You can bet your last cent that someone somewhere has RH running on the latest spec PC they have just bought. That is not the issue though. What matters is if it works for you. As with any application, the more power and speed your processor has, the better.
          • 2. Re: Hardware
            twrtr52
            Is anyone running RoboHelp on a machine with a processor other than a Pentium? Most of the standard laptops (from certain makers) have Intel Centrino Duo/Intel Core 2 or AMD Turion processors. According to RoboHelp support, if you can download, install, and run the trial version, then the processor is compatible. I was able to do this on a machine with an Intel Centrino Duo.

I can see that performance might be slower on other than a Pentium 4, but is performance the only issue in running on a processor other than a Pentium?
            • 3. Re: Hardware
              RoboColum(n) Level 5
              Yes I am at home and performance is not an issue.