so I'm always going to have to physicaly rearange the pictures if I when i insert a picture or clip?
1 person found this helpful
- Double-click a clip in a Project panel or sequence to open it in the Source Monitor.
- Place the playhead at the point in the sequence where you want to insert the clip.
- In the Timeline panel, click the headers of the tracks where you want to insert the source clip’s components to target them.
- Drag the source clip track indicators to the headers of the tracks where you want to insert the source clip’s components.
- Click the Sync Lock box in the header of any track you want to shift as a result of the insertion.
Note: Any track that is either targeted or sync-lock-enabled will be affected by Insert; only non-targeted tracks with Sync Lock disabled will be unaffected. If a track has no source track indicator, or if the track is not targeted but is operated on because its Sync Lock is enabled, then an empty track background will be inserted on that track at the CTI for the duration of the source clip
- In the Source Monitor, click the Insert button .
The audio and video components of the clip will be inserted into the tracks selected at the playhead. Clips to the right of its location on its own track and tracks with Sync Lock enabled will shift to the right by the length of the inserted clip.
This is what you find when you click the first link posted above.
FAQ: How do I learn Premiere Pro?
Getting Started with Premiere Pro CS6
Adobe Premiere Pro Help and tutorials
Premiere Pro CS5-CS6 Reference
(.pdf 12 MB download)
oh sorry, i didn't realize they were links. Thanks!