I have a problem in the project's website first made in Flash Catalyst, then edited in Flash Builder 4 during loading text xml file located on the server to richtext box in Builder and display on the page. The problem is that everything is working when I start a project with Builder in the default browser on my computer, but when its on server nothing is loaded from xml file.
What did I do to try to fix it:
- compiles without errors
- Xml syntax comes from one of the courses, so it should be fine
- i changed xml file`s attributes not to block access to it, etc.
- I changed the server where it was placed if the problem was due to server,