2 Replies Latest reply on May 8, 2013 9:15 AM by DeborahWest200

text responses/summary report?

DeborahWest200

Is it possible to see text responses in the summary report?

• 1. Re: text responses/summary report?
          Brian Havlin Adobe Employee

Hi,

No, it's not possible at the moment. If you don't mind providing some additional feedback, how would you expect text responses to be presented within the summary report?

Thanks,

Brian

• 2. Re: text responses/summary report?
            DeborahWest200 Level 1

I would like to have the text responses included within the report under the section they belong to.  Otherwise I am left with my data in 2 different places which requires me to combine it – an unnecessary step.

Description: Description: C:\Users\dwest\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.Outlook\P5KX29VB\vcom_va_cc_logo.png[Deborah West                                                                                Director of Institutional Assessments and Outcomes                               Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine                                                                 2265 Kraft Drive, Blacksburg, VA 24060                                                                          Office: 540-231-3693     Fax: 540-231-5338                                                                                 Email: dwest@vcom.vt.edu                                                                                Website: www.vcom.edu]<mailto:dwest@vcom.vt.edu