1 Reply Latest reply on May 13, 2013 5:04 PM by Mark_Rausch

Surface pro and edge Inspect?

leviw2622

How do i get edge inspect to run on my surface pro? I can insatll the program to the desktop side of my tablet, but it will not pair with my main computer.

Any ideas?

• 1. Re: Surface pro and edge Inspect?
          Mark_Rausch Adobe Employee

Hi leviw,

If you installed something on your Surface Pro I have to guess that you installed the Edge Inspect desktop application. That's a message broker application that's intended to run on the same machine that Chrome with the Edge Inspect extension is running on. It won't pair with your main computer.

We don't currently have an Edge Inspect client application for Windows/Windows Mobile as developing a new client would be a significant undertaking. We're keeping an eye on the penetration of various mobile OSes to see when it makes sense to develop new Edge Inspect clients for them. In the meantime, we're also looking at the possibility of creating some solutions for them aren't as full-featured as our existing client applications.

Can you describe how you'd like to use Edge Inspect with your Surface tablet and what features you'd find the most valuable?

Thanks,

Mark

1 person found this helpful