1 Reply Latest reply on May 13, 2013 2:25 AM by lesavage

Why can't I get the installs completed?

rechmbrs Level 1

I have PSCS6x in Cloud.  I've selected a couple of PS panels to install.  They download fine then the spinning wheel goes on forever and when I move the mouse from the Exchange panel, everything stops as far as the downloading etc.

Install never completes.

Also why doesn't using Extension manager have same options so I don't waste time in PS?  What shows in Extension Manager and Exchange Panel don't agree either.  Nothing the same.

I am on two PCs and have same items installed on both.

New Exchange Panel is worthless now in my opinion.

RONC

• 1. Re: Why can't I get the installs completed?
          lesavage Adobe Employee

Hi Ronald,

In order to help, it would be great if you could provide the following information:

Windows platform

Photoshop Version

Extension Manager version

Have you installed the latest CSXS Infrastructure update? Alternatively, complete the following steps:http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unable-sign-applying-csxs-patch.html

Could you complete the steps again with the following logging applied:

Edit the StartupOptions.xml file in CS6ServiceManager

• Mac OS X: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CS6ServiceManager/configuration
          • Win: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\configuration

In the StartupOptions.xml file add to the element systemProperties

<vcentry key="loglevel"> <vcint>6</vcint> </vcentry> 

Could you also try generating the Extension Manager logs as outlined:http://forums.adobe.com/message/4275082#4275082

Could you send the following log files to me at lesavage at adobe dot com

C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Exchange\AdobeExchange.log

C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\AppData\Local Settings\Temp\PDApp.log

C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\logs\Vulcan.log

Thanks in advance,

Lea