Hi InDesign Experts,
1) Is it possible to create a PDF that could be smoothly scrolled through horizontally on a laptop (mac)?
2) I know that in Adobe Reader it's possible to scroll vertically and display pages as one continuous page. However, the pages have black dashed lines where they meet. Is it possible to get rid of those black lines, so that the document appears as one long page you can scroll through?
Your help would be much appreciated.
The vertical scrolling in 2) can be enabled in Full Screen Mode by:
1. Go Full Screen in Adobe Reader [cmd + L]
2. Turn Automatic Scrolling on [cmd + shift + H]
3. Turn Automatic Scrolling off [cmd + shift + H again]
4. Now you can use your mouse/Up & Down arrow keys/trackpad to vertically scroll through your PDF
(however the mentioned black dashed lines appear and that's annoying)