• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing McAfee without even asking???? Really????

New Here ,
May 11, 2013 May 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't really a problem with installing Flash Player, but with your company.  It's one thing to include pointless software and at least give me the option to decline.  It's quite another to have it installed without even being able to decline, which is just what happened with the latest flash player update.  Should be ashamed of yourselfs.  I've already found an alternate Reader, now to look for an alternate to your Flash, which thankfully is dying anyway.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2013 May 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

when you are downloading Flash there are two checks  marked one for MacAfee another for Google uncheck both then MacAfee will not be installed if you did it just go into your files and erase it since if lets say you have Norton it will conflict with MacAfee so do it that way and all will be resolved now can you answer mine please if you can. I downloaded Adobe flash and all installed but when I go to someplace that only works with Adobe Flash and I have that the latest Version but it keeps telling me you need to down loaded million times  do you know why? thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines