My steps: 1. I have some beefy classes
2. I want my SWF to show a preload anim while it loads these
3. Using the "Export classes in frame: " option, I move my
classes to frame 10
4. I put a stop(); on the first frame and test w/ the
bandwidth profiler visible.
Desired + expected behavior: 1. My preloader spins, and I have minimal K on the first
frame and then the main hit on the chosen export frame.
Observed behavior: 1. all of my classes are available on the first frame (ala,
all of my logic can be performed on the first frame, even though
the framehead is sitting firmly on frame 1)
2. there is still a spike in K on the output frame
Notes: - am I just missing the point here? Is this how it always
- why is the Document Class available in the first frame? Is
this mandatory w/ the new structure?