6 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2013 3:41 PM by ItchyHandz

"save as jpeg" not working for only certain images (pse 2.0)

ItchyHandz

I've searched for hours, trying to figure this issue out, but there seems to be no answers to my particular perdiciment.  So I guess I'll start a new discussion with hopes to find any answer that can lead me in the right direction.  For some reason, I am now getting a program error when I try to save some images as jpegs.  It seems that only a small percentage of my pics are having this issue, and they are the ones I have taken in the past two days.  I can go back into my catalog and run any other pics through PSE and save as a jpeg with no problems.  But if I try to do any touch ups on any of the pics from yesterday or the day before, i get the error message.  I can even go back into lightroom 4 and export any pics from 3 days ago and have no issues saving them as jpegs.  I always get the option to save as a jpeg, it just errors out while trying to save.  I'm using a somewhat older laptop w/ vista 64 bit.  If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.  If you need any more info, just let me know and I'll try to reply as fast as I can. 

Thanks in advance!