So I have a Youtube channel I run with a few of my friends in which we make gaming videos. I have been using the trial of Adobe Premiere and it has worked amazingly until now. Now when I have been trying to export videos, it takes a few hours (like usual) then at the end gets an error. I will be able to post a screenshot later today, as I have to attend school very soon. One thing I've noticed is that this has only happened when I have used Titles in the video. If anyone could help that would be great.
I am exporting with the Windows Media format and in HD 720p 59.94
I also have quite a good computer so I know that is not the problem.
>also have quite a good computer
The ability for someone to help is often in the details... what you think is "good" may not be, for video editing
Questions to answer... http://forums.adobe.com/message/4200840