3 Replies Latest reply on May 14, 2013 10:07 AM by Lucia Lao

Alignment tool

karri.blake@pgn.com

Is there and alignment tool? Where is it?

• 1. Re: Alignment tool
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

For text alignment, you should be able to find it on the Toolbar in Design tab - Open the form, make sure you are in Design tab.

Select the text and then  the option circled here:

TextAlign.JPG

If you are asking for a alignment tool for the actual form fields (when say they are side by side) then we don't have a tool, you will have to play around by resizing the width of each field.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Lucia

• 2. Re: Alignment tool
            karri.blake@pgn.com Level 1

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I have a text field and a picture field, although I can select both fields there is no option to align the two.

• 3. Re: Alignment tool
              Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

Sorry, we don't have a tool for fields alignment. In your particular case, you would need to align the text in the text field, and adjust the size of the image (or maybe create - enlarge or reduce - the image to fit well within the page or location) - please take a look at some of the Templates, some of the images are used as section header/footer or separators.

If you like please, vote or add this feature to : http://forums.adobe.com/community/formscentral?view=idea

If you need to add a new idea click "Create an idea" under "Actions" in the top right.

Thanks,

Lucia

1 person found this helpful