I have the Creative Cloud Suite and Imported several .MTS Files. Next I added and edited the files in a sequence and the audio was working fine. A few days later I opened the project and the audio was gone? I have no idea what could have happened. I removed the files from the project and re-imported with no success. Has anyone else had this issue? Very frustrating because I have used the . mts files in the past on other projects with no problems.
Moving it to appropriate forum.
1. Open a new, empty PP project.
2. Go to Edit>Preferences>Media...
3. Take note of where the Media Cache files are stored on your hard drive.
4. Below that, Clean the Media Cache Database.
5. Close down PP. Use Explorer or Finder to navigate to the location you noted from step 3 and delete those files.
6. Restart PP and let the Cache rebuild itself.