4 Replies Latest reply on May 15, 2013 5:37 PM by station_two

Adobe Road to Nowhere

CONGODOG8 Level 1

Adobe Nonsense copy.jpg

No matter what question I ask, even reduced to a single word, the above message id the Adobe response!

Surely, you have over thought yourselves and are too clever to be useful.  Your support page is a disaster!

• 1. Re: Adobe Road to Nowhere
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

This is a Photoshop user forum Adobe foots the bill however it not an Adobe forum. Some at Adobe may read the forum.  If you writing about Adobe support site http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family you should report you problem in the problem area.

• 2. Re: Adobe Road to Nowhere
            CONGODOG8 Level 1

Find your reply incomprehensible.  My problem IS regarding Photoshop and the syncing element of the application, which does not work very often.

When it fails, it generates endless notifications reminders of which end up on my desktop.  There is no solution I can find and will dump the 'service' (sic) as soon as I regain control of my desktop.

Adobe continues to wither on the vine.

You may want to consider proof reading your snappy replies.  As written, they are laughable.

Congodog

• 3. Re: Adobe Road to Nowhere
              Level 5

• Do not be abusive or aggressive in your tone

An aggressive or abusive sounding post will often evoke an aggressive or abusive and unhelpful reply.

Remember, you are requesting help from other users, just like you, who are giving their time free of charge. No one is under any obligation to answer your question.

You are not addressing Adobe here.

• 4. Re: Adobe Road to Nowhere
                Level 5

Your original post and post #2 are not helpful in the least to any volunteer trying to assist you.

For instance, I have no idea what exact version of Photoshop you are running, nor what platform you are on, Macintosh or Windows, what exact version of the OS you have, etc. etc.

Please read this FAQ for advice on how to ask your questions correctly for quicker and better answers: 

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/419981?tstart=0

Thanks!