• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF9.1 is unable to call webservice written in xml

New Here ,
May 15, 2013 May 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My web service is written XML and its in dev but my coldfusion is not able to call url, I have to use CF9.1.

any suggetion?

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 07, 2013 Jun 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

make sure it's register in coldfusion admin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you give us a little more info on what you're trying to do?  When you say that it is "written in XML" do you mean that it is a SOAP webservice?  When you say that you are not able to "call the URL" can you tell us how you are trying to do it (a code snippet would be best), and what the errors are that you are seeing?

I can tell you for certain that ColdFusion can call SOAP webservices, and has been able to do that for as long as I can remember.  I have apps doing such calls on CF8, CF9 and CF10, and the code is the same on all three versions.

Give us some more details, we'll try to give yo some advice.

-reed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation